Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for early Christmas dinner?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

I'm living in Cork now a few months and the family are coming down for a pre-Christmas dinner as my brother has decided to feck off to america for the christmas period. The mother isnt happy about this and wants us to have one together before he goes! (Mothers:rolleyes:)

Anyway, my question is where should we go? It will be on a Saturday afternoon and just looking for a place that will cook up your usual Christmas starter, main and desert. Any tips much appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Erm Cork is that way --N18--->

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

darrenh, did you mean to post this in Cork forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

:o Am, ya! :o:o

Can it be moved? Feel a bit dopey now. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway -> Cork

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I believe many places, particularly hotel restaurants, have Christmas items on the menu well before Christmas - turkey and ham, and christmas puddings etc.

/edit: A quick google reveals that both Flemings and Augustines claim to have Christmas menus available "throughout Christmas".

• Advertisement
Advertisement