Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutrition

Options
  • 22-11-2010 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have just last year finished my leaving cert which i got 410 points, i have taken a year out to work but i am dead certain on a career in nutrition as i would like to become a dietician. i am based in dublin and i would like to stay here for college but seeing as the points for health and dietetics level 8 are 500 points and more in the dublin institute of technology or trinity, i am looking for a course which will lead onto level 8 dietician courses in either college e.g level 7 or level 6 courses. i have looked up books and websites on the health and dietician courses but none seem to specify what can gain entry through graduate courses. :(

if any one could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Ring either DIT admissions or TCD ,and they should have no problem in telling you the lower level course ,they would accept for you to gain entry into you're desired course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shelbelle

nutritional science for 4 yrs in UCC gives good prospects of doing a postgrad in dietetics afterwards. im not sure what the points are now, could be high 400's

Advertisement