Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC craps on Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

ripper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

That was definitely her, watch her face as it happens. She tries to make him appear guilty by stairing at him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

by the look on her face and the way she moves to the side it looks like she gambled on the fart lottery and lost

Look at her lips. They pout a little when the fart is heard. It was her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭GizAGoOfYerGee

FAKE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

Lol, definitely her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Still would.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

How is it so loud, did she have a mic beside her arse?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,672 ✭✭✭Oblomov

ROFL

It's a fake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

While it sounds fake, as the audio is as though your have your shnoz nestled between the bum cheeks, the man immediately takes evasive manouvers to fan the aroma away with his left hand, away from the lady, so as to disguise the act, IF it was him...

On the other hand, she also seems to manouvre in order to escape the seated air pocket and allow for release of pressure from her anal cavity, but again, it's inconclusive evidence.

What lends more legitimacey to this however, is the UNEDITED phone recording, that also shows laughing reaction from man and guest, immediately after... O_o

Inconclusive. Judging by the audio, in my opinion, I would suspect a 25% probability of accidental follow through, which could have caused seepage and possibly even some cloth soilage.

I think this story could run and run, much like the anal bile juice down the inside thigh of the lady presenter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Fake or not, it's still funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

It may be fake but i have to say it gave me a good laugh here this morning - and well needed that was

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭MarkGrisham

It's a conspiracy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

You're all overanalysing it.

Advertisement