Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da Limited Deluxe Box Set

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Saw this a while back, I definately think they are moulds of the band members. I thought it was very funny when I first saw it haha, i love the band though!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Sorry to burst your bubble but they're not casts of the band members! Each one is made to REPRESENT each of the band members i.e. Till's one is big and muscular, Flake's one is long and thin etc.

I'm a member of the RammsteinFanArea, that's how I know this ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

absolute quality album... i'd argue the best since sehnsucht.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

News just in: The Titanic has hit an iceberg and sank!

Tis quality though to be fair, I love the fact that they put enough thought into it to include the lube. Brilliant album too, dont think they should have stuck to their stringent 11 songs an album policy for it though, cause the bonus tracks on the deluxe edition are quality, especially the orchestral version of Roter Sand, be god tis good

Advertisement