Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunderland vs Everton, MNF

• 22-11-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Don't see a thread for this. Just kicked off on SS1.

Teams:

Sunderland: Gordon, Onuoha, Turner, Ferdinand, Bardsley, Richardson, Henderson, Cattermole, Zenden, Bent, Welbeck.
    Subs: Mignolet, Malbranque, Angeleri, Da Silva, Riveros, Elmohamady, Adams.

Everton: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Arteta, Heitinga, Pienaar, Saha, Cahill.
    Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford, Gueye, Yakubu, Rodwell.

A shame that Gyan is out injured. Looking forward to seeing how Welbeck gets on. Also Coleman of course.

I reckon Sunderland will edge it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Think Sunderland will struggle to score to be honest. Hope Everton nick it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Typical Cahill, top class cross from Baines though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Fantastic cross from Baines.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

stream for this anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

G'wan Welbeck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Ouch, you could hear Turner hop off the post there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

fancy the toffees to nice a winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Coleman off. Looked like he was finding it tough out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Everton have been watching Arsenal too much it seems.

• Advertisement

Welbeck is making a nice habit out of pouncing on unsuspecting...WWEEELLLBBBEEECCCKKK!!! .....victims.

Welbeck in great form at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

mars bar wrote: »
    Welbeck is making a nice habit out of pouncing on unsuspecting...WWEEELLLBBBEEECCCKKK!!! .....victims.

Wellbeck scoring goals now, if that continues through for the rest of the season Feguson will have a serious headache to deal with in regards to his future at Manutd.

Vanbis wrote: »
    Wellbeck scoring goals now, if that continues through for the rest of the season Feguson will have a serious headache to deal with in regards to his future at Manutd.

It makes me think that a loan move to another Premiership club could be much more beneficial to Macheda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

It makes me think that a loan move to another Premiership club could be much more beneficial to Macheda.

what about a loan move for Rooney?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I agree with you, he missed so much of last year through injury he has fallen behind in terms of his delevopment.

Welbeck is only approaching 20 so there is big potential there. I don't know if he will get enough opportunities at United though. Tough decision for Fergie if he keeps scoring goals.

Edit: Harsh there on Sunderland. 2-2.

Vanbis wrote: »
    I agree with you, he missed so much of last year through injury he has fallen behind in terms of his delevopment.

Macheda could be excellent, I'm not a fan of his attitude though. He could do with going to a Sunderland which is a drop down in "class", for the want of a better word. Not much money being flashed about as there would be in Manchester.

Back to the game, balls, Everton pull one back. C'mon Danny, get a hatrick.

Wow both teams had chances to win it. Welbeck then Beckford.

Agh, didn't want that game to finish to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Really enjoyable game that, love monday night football.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

Beckford, what the hell. Second time in a few games he's blown it over when 1-on-1 in the dying moments.

Brilliant game anyway, would have been absolute robbery if we'd won it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Just on the way home from the game now, not bad entertainment for a tenner!
    Thought it was a great game which either team could have won, but neither deserved to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

The loan to PNE that Eamo keeps telling us he had, didn't do him any good though.

Pro. F wrote: »
    The loan to PNE that Eamo keeps telling us he had, didn't do him any good though.

True that!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

typical

last minute equaliser....ah well... I'm happy with a point against the Toffees to be honest.

Only saw the highlights as I had to go out, but Welbeck played well. Hope we get Gyan back soon tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

typical

last minute equaliser....ah well... I'm happy with a point against the Toffees to be honest.

Only saw the highlights as I had to go out, but Welbeck played well. Hope we get Gyan back soon tho

83rd minute wasn't it?

Advertisement