Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquarium accessories & Decorations

Options
  • 22-11-2010 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey guys,

I got my new tank. It's tropical freshwater tank. Thought I'd go for the easy route to begin with.

I need to get some decorations for the tank now (obviously), and was wondering if anyone knew a good spot to buy stuff.

I have had a quick browse online and there are some ridiculous prices for the simplest things.

Also, if anyone wants to get rid of stuff or possibly sell some stuff off I'd be much obliged.

Thanks!

JP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Have you been here - http://www.petshoponline.ie/fish/decorations/fish-tank-ornaments Looked good to me:) or ebay or donedeal? or local pet shops - shop around is best - I take notes so I can remember who charged what.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Thinspired

Ebay, as mumof2 suggested, is the way to go for fake plants etc. I got all my decorations online except for a couple of big rocks and a piece of bogwood which I got in Dun Laoghaire (can't remember the name of the pet shop??) because they were so heavy they weren't practical to buy online.
    Ebay is also great for things like airpumps, airstones and tubes if you want to go all fancy.

Advertisement