Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who can I go to?

• 22-11-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

I have Vodafone At-Home broadband 3mb package + calls for €40 + €4 30gb addon. I want to change but I've run out of alternative providers. Not going to Eircom, Not going to perlico, and want to leave Vodafone. I've seen alot of UPC vans driving past my house recently, is there any hope of them coming? I had a Imagine WiMax guy up at the house today to install it, but he then told me there were too many people on the connection, and that the most I'd get would be 2mb. Is there any small providers that I might not have heard of?

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

What is it that you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

mtb_kng wrote: »
    I have Vodafone At-Home broadband 3mb package + calls for €40 + €4 30gb addon. I want to change but I've run out of alternative providers. Not going to Eircom, Not going to perlico, and want to leave Vodafone. I've seen alot of UPC vans driving past my house recently, is there any hope of them coming? I had a Imagine WiMax guy up at the house today to install it, but he then told me there were too many people on the connection, and that the most I'd get would be 2mb. Is there any small providers that I might not have heard of?

Thanks ;)
    I want to change ISP, I was wondering if anyone knew of any other providers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

But why do you want to change.

You have said, you don't want a list of them but not why.

If we don't know why then how can anyone advise you on where should you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Because I have a cap of 40gb + 30gb addon which isn't enough. The connection keeps dropping. If I upgrade, I'll need to sign a new contract with them, which I don't want to do. Can someone just name a few alternative ISP's that provide broadband in Ennis, Co.Clare?

Advertisement