Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet connection problem.

• 22-11-2010 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi all

every night at about 6:30 - 7:00 my internet ''dsl'' light on my modem starts to blink when its not supposed to.Then the connection goes fine for the next 2-3 minutes and then off again etc.
    Ive seen on a thread that im supposed to turn its off for 30 seconds everyweek so i do that.
    I have open nat on my ps3 via ppoe
    I have eircom 3mb connection and 2247nwg modem.
    Any replies will be appriaciated.:D:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Moved, more a Broadand issue than a Playstation issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 gamer_beast

can i ask where did you move it to

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

can i ask where did you move it to

To the Broadband forum. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=259

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

im on utv also having very slow connections this past 20mins time outs etc isnt only utv the whole area is in a slow down also a few threads have just poped up saying very slow connections seems most the countries DSL network is having some issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 gamer_beast

its not a slow connection its it keeps disconnecting every 2-3 minutes between 6:00- 7:00 it the evening

• Advertisement
Advertisement