Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic TX-P42C2E Review?

• 22-11-2010 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Seems to be a good price on Panasonic TX-P42C2E at the moment - anyone know anything about the model or can point me towards a review?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mayble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭DinaElla

Thanks - did you get this exact set?

Yeah I ordered that one but Pixmania haven't shipped it yet. To add insult to injury they sent me a mail ad today advertising this exact tv:) If it's in stock send it to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

It's very similar to the TX-P42S20, main diff from what I can see is 500page text vs 1000p, and 2 HDMI vs 3. Will E model work in Ireland? All of the shops here seem to have L models, UK has B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

JonathonS wrote: »
    It's very similar to the TX-P42S20, main diff from what I can see is 500page text vs 1000p, and 2 HDMI vs 3. Will E model work in Ireland? All of the shops here seem to have L models, UK has B.

Is all thats needed an adapter? or is there something else I have to worry about?

• Advertisement

So the TV turned up yesterday. It was shipped three weeks after ordering if ye're considering using Pixmania. Shipped Monday, arrived Friday.

Tis beautiful to be honest. Pixmania claimed they'd send a plug adaptor and they didn't. Terrestrial channels scanned right in and reception is better than on the CRT that it replaced. (this was kind of a worry as we do go back to tv sometimes)

So the only things I'd remind you of is to have an adaptor handy, and that it's not full hd, although our hd channels on sky look great to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

feck it, I''ll get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bart877

you may want to consider LG42pj350-plasma-screen. Is good is well, :)

Advertisement