Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone fixed line - down?

• 22-11-2010 10:48pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My VF fixed line broadband has been down around half an hour, anyone else affected?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

PauloMN wrote: »
    My VF fixed line broadband has been down around half an hour, anyone else affected?

Same here. Down from 1930 to 2130. Called the helpdesk twice (first time cut off after 12 minutes on hold and 1 minute of listening to the techies in the background :mad:) and problem appears to be eircom-related in my area. Am over in North County Dublin.

stable for the last 30 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

not only vodafone have utv wasnt down but was super slow

1041220711.png

usually get full 3MB dont know whats happening with DSL tonight :rolleyes:
    speedtest wouldnt even load 10mins ago so seems to be speeding back up

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

had internet down most of the day yesterday when I got home at 7pm.

Today I notice my speed is terrible, I'm on the 7mb package and its seems I'm only getting speeds of 100kbps. All day just so slow wondering if it has something to do with it going down last night.

I'm in the south dublin loughlinstown area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Moogintroll

Blanchardstown, same thing happened to me. Network crapped out between 7 and 8 in the evening and came back some time after 9 at about half speed.

What's really annoying is that after sitting in their poxy phone queue for over 20 minutes, the clock hit 9 and they just hung up on me.

Thinking seriously of dumping them over this.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Got sorted in the end. Broadband went completely on Monday night around 9pm, flashing DSL light, still wasn't back yesterday morning. Rang tech support and ended up having to do a factory reset on the Bewan router.

• Advertisement
Advertisement