Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL 2010 **Week 10**

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I wouldn't trust that guy for a second (Jamie), there's definitely something untoward about him
    He has that glint in his eye, type of guy that would nearly sell his mother if it was for his own benefit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Dr. Bill at his usual last night...damned if you do, damned if you don't.

"Jamie, why didn't STFU and you obey your PM??"

"Michelle, why did you STFU and not challenge your PM??"

I'd love if one of the contestants pulled him up on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What was the big "twist"?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What was the big "twist"?

Two were fired...though Jamie and Michelle thought they were getting advice and then Jamie was sent home too.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

I've totally lost interest in it since Dave 'where's the' Cashman was booted off last week. Who's going to be a cute cork hoor now? Nobody that's who. The programme always dies when the chancer gets booted off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

Eugh Bardy is such a perv, did you see him put his hands on the actresses hips to move her!

I did notice that, not the first time with the inappropriate touching either. Bit of a perv, also calls women "Babes". He should be fired for that alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Barry to beat Michelle in the final is my guess.

Panos is smart but not for Bill i'd say.
    Poor Will hasn't a hope anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Luis21

Ciara was not a happy girl in Landsdowne last weekend.

9 Mins and 17 seconds in.

Where is Landsdowne ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Just found You're Fired on Youtube! ;)

Jackie's mentioned that Bill is looking into e-marketing this year so is Panos going to win it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

I wouldn't trust that guy for a second (Jamie), there's definitely something untoward about him

Well he was an auctioneer. That sums it up really.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

The Gaslight Anthem been played on Your Fired :)
    Birdsong wrote: »
    Think Ciara came across very well in Your Fired, very decent.

Bill would fire you both for not knowing the difference between "you're" and "your"!

Anyhow, just saw recording of the double firing.....think Bill got it exactly right!

murpho999 wrote: »
    Bill would fire you both for not knowing the difference between "you're" and "your"!

Anyhow, just saw recording of the double firing.....think Bill got it exactly right!

I would have got rid of Michelle too, she played it sly and Bill saw that.

The looks on the lads face when she came back alone was priceless.

How many episodes are left now? 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭Speak Now

How many episodes are left now? 2?

Must be at least 3 i'd say. We still have to have interviews and final task.
    Next weeks looks like a regular task.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

Show is getting, worse, Bill just treats them like kids. He's actually a bully. Alan Sugar treats people correctly, if they do well he congratulates and vice versa. Bill is always negative. The show is dying on it's arse and is relying on gimmics to get attention now, I can't stand watching that ape Bill anymore, the tasks are also dreadful and are basically marketing opportunities. UK version is head and shoulders above in every aspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

100% agree with ya regards Bill!

He is the worst aspect of the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Glad Jaime is gone. Wouldn't trust him with anything. Bill is very bad with people skills and how he got so rich with the botox bimbo at his side is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 menapian

Tobyglen wrote: »
    Show is getting, worse, Bill just treats them like kids. He's actually a bully. Alan Sugar treats people correctly, if they do well he congratulates and vice versa. Bill is always negative. The show is dying on it's arse and is relying on gimmics to get attention now, I can't stand watching that ape Bill anymore, the tasks are also dreadful and are basically marketing opportunities. UK version is head and shoulders above in every aspect.

Agree with you a million percent. It's incredibly repetitive and boring. I think Jackie and Brian whoring themselves to Cadbury's with their spin off Spots V Stripes ad was a new low. And they, plus Bill, have the cheek to give those poor saps on the show a hard time? Impossible tasks too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Must be at least 3 i'd say. We still have to have interviews and final task.
    Next weeks looks like a regular task.

omg it's been going on FOREVER

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Mairead Fleming (shrill blonde woman in audience that they refer to periodically) is the real-life Lindsay Naegle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement