Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibrahimovic, over zealous in celebration.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

More stupidity from Zlatan:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Hi-jacker! :mad: :pac:

Any chance you'll inbed my video for me please?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,279 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

He seems like a cnut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Dont think this has ever been posted either. What a player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

bohsman wrote: »
    Dont think this has ever been posted either. What a player.

What a goal .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

mars bar wrote: »
    Hi-jacker! :mad: :pac:

Here you go:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Thank you guys! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

mars bar wrote: »

Here you go.
    To put video in post, you select the numbers/letters after the "=".
    The following is the link to your video in op, the part in red is what you need to put in the "youtube".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJuR5d3bjc&feature=player_embedded

F1ngers wrote: »
    Here you go.
    To put video in post, you select the numbers/letters after the "=".
    The following is the link to your video in op, the part in red is what you need to put in the "youtube".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJuR5d3bjc&feature=player_embedded

Bingo!

Excellent, I appreciate it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I really dislike that bloke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Gattuso (I think?) dragging him to the ground didnt exactly help matters!!

Nice goal though, the way he set it up for himself reminds me of a Premiership winning goal by a Mr. Andy Cole :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Andy Cole > Ibra tbh. Did the business in Europe.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

The more i see of him he reminds me of a big thick as sh1t schoolyard bully. It annoys me when people like that are blessed with such talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

flahavaj wrote: »
    Andy Cole > Ibra tbh. Did the business in Europe.:D

You could say Ibra > Andy Cole. Did the business internationally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Mods delete if not suitable for this thread or has already been posted but just saw this on sports news today,
    Suarez having a bite at opponent, got banned for 2 matches i think, pure madness from him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

I love Ibra. Reminds me of myself - A cúnt :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

so many jealous people.

haters gonna hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

I've always preferred this goal:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

<3 ibra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

What a player. Injuring himself fist pumping after a ridiculous goal makes me like him all the more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Can't see the video at the minute as at work but I saw the goal at the weekend and I thought he injured his arm when he fell scoring the goal.

Savage goal in fairness.

Sometimes I see Ibra playing like he did on Saturday and I feel bad for other teams. There is just nothing you can do to stop the man, he really is peerless.

I can't imagine how good we will be next year after we sign Balotelli :pac:

s_carnage wrote: »
    Can't see the video at the minute as at work but I saw the goal at the weekend and I thought he injured his arm when he fell scoring the goal.

Savage goal in fairness.

Yeah, he said after the game he hurt it when he landed but got carried away celebrating kinda forgot.

Rigno leaping on him and knocking him over probably didn't help either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Seaneh wrote: »
    so many jealous people.

haters gonna hate.

Its not jealously, he just comes across as an arrogant immature idiot. I doubt anyone that slagged off ibra in this thread would be "jealous" of messi. Its just that some players are respected and some aren't

Like I said before...

Haters gonna hate...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

What a guy!

What a guy!

We've been agreeing a lot lately...
    :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

We've been agreeing a lot lately...
    :confused:

Paolo Maldini was overrated.

There, that should do it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I dont know what to make of him. When he tries too hard (which he did alot) he cant do much but when it just comes to him he can do anything.

Not doing bad at AC tho 16 games, 10 goals and 5 assist.

• Advertisement

Just scored a belter.
    Very subdued celebration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Paolo Maldini was overrated.

There, that should do it.

I know you don't mean that but I'm still shocked that post made it through the system. Ban this man! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Two fantastic goals, The OP's one, and the Ajax one, the man is sheer class, who gives a fúck whether he's a cúnt or not, on the pitch is all that matters, and he's doing the business there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

When hes in the mood hes the best striker in the world; problem is he doesn't seem to be in the mood for 95percent of even matches he plays well in. Misses a shocking amount for a player of his talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

the man is a genius in fairness, not to everyones liking of course. certain characters tend to divide opinion

but he is so gifted its not funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I can't understand why so many people here thinks he's such a dick and an idiot. If he was that bad to work with then I don't think that those 7 year title winning teams would have been able to survive the dissension he brings to each club not to mention he seems to have absolutely no problem settling in instantly to new teams and every team he's with loves to just pump him the ball. You don't do that to someone you hate that much.

And no idiot masters Tae Kwon Do and Football. Lizarazu is the only other top class footballer I know with a blackbelt (I think it's in Jiu-Jitsu)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

Bubs101 wrote: »
    And no idiot masters Tae Kwon Do and Football.

Of course they do. Being good at football or TKD does not mean a person is not an idiot.

I have no idea if Ibrahimovic is an idiot or not btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just scored a belter.
    Very subdued celebration.

His goal was a bloody rocket alright, as soon as it left his foot it was in.

I personally think hes one of the best in the world, his ability and technique is without question, out of this world.

He's finding the net to for AC fairly reguarly, hope he does well there, top, top drawer player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

#15 wrote: »
    Of course they do. Being good at football or TKD does not mean a person is not an idiot.

I have no idea if Ibrahimovic is an idiot or not btw.

A martial art requires intense amounts of discipline and dedication to achieve a black belt and if you've ever watched Ibra play football then you'd assume that these two things are not his forte.For me it's an indication that while we all know he has immense talent he also has immense dedication to achieve something he wants and coupled with the creativity he shows week in week ou thats enough for me

11 goals and 5 assists in 17 games ain't bad going. Just need Robson to start scoring more now while Pato and Pippo are out... Wouldn't mind seeing someone come in in january as back up too, even with Pato back we will only have 3 strikers as Pippo will be out for the season. I hope we offer Cassano a short term contract and let him earn an extension.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

Bubs101 wrote: »
    And no idiot masters Tae Kwon Do and Football. Lizarazu is the only other top class footballer I know with a blackbelt (I think it's in Jiu-Jitsu)

He also speaks several languages fluently which would lead you to believe that he is not an idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

If anyone looks at the video again you'll see when he actually injured his arm. Scoring the goal the defender landed on his elbow. Now taking anyone's full weight with studs onto your elbow is going to hurt.

He ran off celebrating then the pain hit him when punched the air. Not exactly over zealous if you ask me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

iregk wrote: »
    If anyone looks at the video again you'll see when he actually injured his arm. Scoring the goal the defender landed on his elbow. Now taking anyone's full weight with studs onto your elbow is going to hurt.

He ran off celebrating then the pain hit him when punched the air. Not exactly over zealous if you ask me!

What are you talking about :confused:

Ibrahimovic himself lands on his left arm, gets up and runs off wagging his finger with his right arm....does a fistpump with said right arm and goes down holding it.

Advertisement