Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

happy hippy shop - tralee

Options
  • 23-11-2010 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hiya, i'll be in the area soon & was wondering if the happy hippy shop was still open in tralee? can't find anything online about it. cheers, hf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

hexagface wrote: »
    hiya, i'll be in the area soon & was wondering if the happy hippy shop was still open in tralee? can't find anything online about it. cheers, hf
    Which one is that? The one near the garda station?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

that's correct - it was just up and across from the Abbey Inn pub. I'm 99.9% certain it had closed down the last time I was passing when I was in Tralee.

Even if it was still open, I don't think it sells the same stock of "products" as it used to before the nationwide clampdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

All gone. And no harm either TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Down with that sorta thing

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭hacx

There's a place opening up in the mall where the Munster Headshop used to be. S'called "toys for big boys". Dosn't have any of the "good stuff", but from what I can see they have a few pipes/bongs and rolling machines and the likes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭porte

siblers wrote: »
    Down with that sorta thing

Careful now......:D

Advertisement