Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which retailer is the largest stockist of NetGear?

• 23-11-2010 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I'm finding it difficult to get my hands on a particular Powerline Av adapter/etherner switch (XAV1004) and was just wondering where I'd have the best chance of getting it.
    Tried the usual suspects but no joy, harvey norman, argos etc but they don't have it.
    No joy with ebay and amazon won't deliver it.
    On this occasion I'd just prefer to get it out of a shop.
    Is there a particular retailer that does LOTS of netgear stuff?
    Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

it might help to post the model number

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

dunworth1 wrote: »
    it might help to post the model number
    He has it's the XAV1004 he's after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

He has it's the XAV1004 he's after.

opps its late a night

sorry op :o

EDIT: to make up for my mistake i found a place online for you total including delivery comes to about € 93.39
    http://www.expansys.ie/netgear-powerline-av-adapter-with-ethernet-switch-202735/

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

Dony wrote: »
    amazon won't deliver it.

No problem ordering from amazon.co.uk with an Irish address.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

elara.ie dabs.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Dony

Elara out of stock, dabs have in a kit form -half of the stuff included I don't need so works out too expensive.
    Expansys does have it but kinda wanted to get it today etc.
    Just thought thought there might be an actual bricks and mortar shop in louth/dublin where I could get it.
    Thanks anyway.

Advertisement