Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox Live Black Friday deals

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I haven't gotten my 800 points from October :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Healium wrote: »
    I haven't gotten my 800 points from October :(

Got mine yesterday so you should get em pretty soon i'd imagine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

just got madden arcade for 400points - lets hope its half decent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

AdrianII wrote: »
    just got madden arcade for 400points - lets hope its half decent

It's not too bad. Got it myself yesterday. Yet to go online with it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Got Portal and have 400 points left, so will hold out till Friday and try get Trials HD as I loved the demo!

• Advertisement

Still no points! Better come by Friday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I completely forgot about the extra 800 points from last month :D Just turned on the xbox and I got em' :) Hopefully we get the black friday deals, won't have to buy points if we do :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Got my 800 points this morning :)
    Might go for portal though I've already played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

Healium wrote: »

There'll also be another sale on Friday, with up to 80% off. Some leaked prices below...

Xbox 360 Games
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™ (Rockstar Games) - 400 Microsoft Points
    Halo: Combat Evolved (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points

Xbox LIVE Arcade
    Trials HD (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points
    ‘Splosion Man™ (Microsoft Game Studios) - 160 Microsoft Points

Some nice deals there. Although, 'Splosion Man is such a kick in the teeth to anyone who paid 800 points this week as part of another deal

Does this mean that the above offers will be definitely available here too? Don't wanna go buying points if I can't use them.

Does this mean that the above offers will be definitely available here too? Don't wanna go buying points if I can't use them.
    Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Happy days got halo 1 for 400points. 2.3GB

thanks for heads up

San andreas there also for 400points - will the old xbox version of san andreas work on the 360?

Yeap appears it will work, no need to get that so

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just bought splosion man! 160ms points.
    Amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Hurray for cheap game shopping when I get home.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

"Greed Corp" - highly rated turn based strategy game (8.0 GS, 8.8 IGN) is 160 ms points too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Just got Trials Hd, Trials Hd add on and Splosion Man. All for the grand total of 800 points. Which Splosion man was on its own yesterday. :D Im happy out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Trying to select GTA:SA from the PC and it keeps on failing on me. Not going to be going back to the house with the Xbox in it today so looks like they are going to deny me. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Just looking for some recommendations on arcade games, seems like a good time to avail of some offers, only started exploring downloadable games recently, finally got braid and Rez hd there the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Brilliant - Got 'Splosion Man for 160 points. The demo was OK, but I'd buy that for a dollar (well OK, for less than two euro for sure :))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

creedence rockband pack down from 1200 to 400!!!!! some good tunes in that pack!!!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

robinph wrote: »
    Trying to select GTA:SA from the PC and it keeps on failing on me. Not going to be going back to the house with the Xbox in it today so looks like they are going to deny me. :(

It's the bleeding daft region restriction that is preventing me from downloading it. :mad:

Exactly the same number of points to buy in IE or in GB, but it won't let me do so because my IP address is now a GB one and they won't let me change the country linked to the account from being IE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

AHHHH, gimme my 800 points from October, Microsoft :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

aww trials HD is out now, i thought it was just the add on!

wuda got trials instead of the splinter add on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

I went for Halo, 'Splosion Man, Greed Corp & Turtles in time Re-Shelled. Great value @ 880 points for the lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Got splosion man there! 160msp can't argue with that!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Played Splosion Man and Trials HD for half hour each. Such simple games. But guaranteed fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Picked up Trials HD, only got 20 MSP left so not much else I can afford :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

ive only got 10 left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

nicklauski wrote: »
    Played Splosion Man and Trials HD for half hour each. Such simple games. But guaranteed fun.

You know it's a good old fashioned game when it makes you swear at the screen, which is what Trials made me do many a time when I played it a while back :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Get myself Trails HD and enjoying playing Live for free too!

Advertisement