Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox Live Black Friday deals

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Got Serious Sam HD, fun but so frustrating, gotta admire the sheer stupidity of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Raging i missed san andreas. Gone back up to 1200 now :(

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I think the GTA pack may still be 7.99 on steam if people are still looking for SA.

I got it like 2 weeks ago and it contains GTA, GTA II, GTA III, GTA VC, and GTA SA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

calex71 wrote: »
    You know it's a good old fashioned game when it makes you swear at the screen, which is what Trials made me do many a time when I played it a while back :D

It was very nearly controller through the tv time. Seriously frustrating trying to get the gold medals. And I'm only on MEDIUM!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Had a go at Trials HD myself over the weekend and I thought wow this is easy and I am now on the hard levels and good God it is incredibly frustrating.

• Advertisement
Advertisement