Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do manners account for anything anymore?

Options
  • 23-11-2010 4:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

]I was in a shopping centre in Dublin the other day when I saw a young man
    (we'll say early twenties) walking to one of the car parks, there was an elderly
    woman a few feet behind him and I was behind her and we were all walking in the same direction. He walked through the door and let it slam in her face and she stumbled backwards into me so I had to steady her.

Now maybe it's just me, but I always look behind me when walking through the door to see if anyone needs the door held open for them, it only takes a few seconds and it really annoys me when someone lets it slam in my face, even more so when I'm walking towards them and they don't hold it open... it's just manners folks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is the Help Desk for boards.ie related issues. Perhaps you should post this in After Hours if you want to get a discussion going about it?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

WRONG FORUM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement