Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Shotgun, Need Advice

Options
  • 23-11-2010 7:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Would I be wasting my time if I was to go in search of a shotgun for 200-300 euro?

I want to try decoying but with present circumstances I cant afford highprices.. Im from Cork and decided to see what i could find out here before heading to a gun shop and be told no chance or possibly taken for a ride.

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭brocdubh

BigBoi83 wrote: »
    Would I be wasting my time if I was to go in search of a shotgun for 200-300 euro?

I want to try decoying but with present circumstances I cant afford highprices.. Im from Cork and decided to see what i could find out here before heading to a gun shop and be told no chance or possibly taken for a ride.

Thanks In Advance
    you should have no problem, gun dealers have a lot of stock at the moment and there are a lot of good quality guns around at the right money,remember HAGGLE;) buy up to a quality not down to a price,a friend of mine got a rifle knocked down from 1100 euro to 750 euro when he mentioned the magic word CASH last week
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

BigBoi83 wrote: »

Thanks In Advance

You'd pick up a good second hand Baikal or lumar for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tonytoc11

I was doing the same 2 weeks ago. I went to all the gun shops in Cork. Theres loads around that price. Plenty of Baikals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Friend of mine picked up a Browning 525 in very good condition for €300

• Registered Users Posts: 5 broderick108

I dont know if im allowed to do this here but ive got a sportarmi under and over shot gun which im now selling as i havent used it for about 18 months id be happy to take 300 for it its very clean obviously you would first have to get liscence

• Advertisement
Advertisement