Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me make a novelty cake

Options
  • 23-11-2010 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

It's my friends birthday at the weekend - her 21st and i want to make her a funny cake - a penis shaped cake to be precise.

I want to make something similar to below:

http://www.stevenhumour.com/2009/03/19/penis-shaped-birthday-cake/

I need to know how to mould it, ingredients, icing etc

Thanks guys :D

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved to Cake & Pie forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

I find that a vibrator is simpler to do, funnier and less crude. You get in to all sort of anatomical questions doing an actual penis:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

hhmm can you show me a pic of your cake? :)
    I found a good youtube tutorial to make one, quite good :D

I thought I had a pic but can't find it. Very easy. Just use a regular plain cake and put your model on top.
    Roll a flesh coloured piece of icing into a sausage ( girth and length to your liking:D) Cut a small bit off one end, giving you a flat end. Mark about 1cm of the flat end with a fork and paint this bit red or black with food colouring. Draw a little arrow beside this and write on/off or slow/fast beside it.

The end should look a bit like this

http://www.bondara.co.uk/purple-passion-waterproof-vibrator

It's very simple but always gets a good laugh without offending anyone. You could of course get into much more elaborate rabbit type devices but I don't think there's any need. (But I'm a man, so I wouldn't, would I;))

hhmm think I'll stick with my peeeenis cake :D

• Advertisement

Then I must send you to this website..........

http://www.eroticbakeryusa.com/

Good luck

That looks hard......

Gets coat.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Lol I love it!! Reminds me of the Boob cake i made for my friend for his birthday!

Looking at the link you had in your OP i would think the structure of it would be several smaller cakes. A swiss roll for the shaft, two pudding bowl cakes for the balls and half a pudding bowl for the head(sorry for the crudeness!!)

I made my boob cakes in two pyrex dishes, found the roundest ones i could and baked away, sliced them in half and filled with buttercream(IIRC) Rounded the top off with more buttercream and covered with fondant icing that i had coloured to flesh tone. I'd imagine that would give you the smoothest result too, unless your prepared to smooth out butter icing on top.

Best of luck, i'd ask you to upload a picture when your finished but i don't think it'd be SFW!!!:D

Advertisement