Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanyards

Options
  • 23-11-2010 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where in the city sells lanyards, for keys/phones etc?
    Ideally someone who can brand them with a company logo (ours) but tbh I don't mind plain one or even branded ones (I've a few that I've blagged from beer promos and phone companies etc, so more of the same is perfectly alright if need be.)

Cheers for any info. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i saw them on sale in the o2 shop in nutgrove a few weeks ago but try the euro shops, they have a tech section

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Those phone kiosks that do covers, batteries etc do lanyards too, theyre always in shopping centres etc. One in the pavilions, Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Cheers lads. I must be having a "thick" day. Never thought of the phone kiosks. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Send an email to the lads at http://camdenclothing.ie/index.htm I don't know if they sell lans by themselves, but they might do you a deal. Would probably be cheaper if you're buying in bulk than getting loads from a phone kiosk.
    Great company to deal with, have used them quite a bit in college.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Had a look at their site. Gonna give them a ring. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement