Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Charity

Options
  • 23-11-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I intend to create a new Charity Organisation with the sole purpose of intervening in the legal process of Home Repossessions which are at the Court Hearing stage.
    I am looking for likeminded persons to assist.
    Ideally I am looking for:
    1. An Accountant
    2. A Solicitor
    3. A PR Professional
    4. A Social Worker
    I have a comprehensive plan and a Constitution prepared.

The mission of this Charity will be to intervene directly in a Financial/ Advisory capacity, with the goal of staying Court proceedings for a period of one year in order to afford homeowners a period of reflection and adjustment without the constant pressure of legal/financial entities.
    My one requirement is that volunteers do not bring any politican agenda and preferrably be non-political.
    If you feel that you are ready to develop a Social Conscience and want to promote a "pay it forward" attitude please get in contact.
    Repossessions happen every day and largely go unreported and when they are reported in the media the level of dispair affecting the homeowners is never addressed nor is the damage Home repossessions cause to Society.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

Moved from Humanities to Volunteerism.

I hope it's okay here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AustinB

I am new so please bear with me, Thank You

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Best of luck to you. I don't really tick any of the boxes above but I do work in communications (albeit not in Ireland) and I have started up a charity in Ireland. Well I'm still in the long process at the moment actually. If I can be of any assistance give me shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AustinB

Any assistance no matter how small is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement