Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help E book reader

Options
  • 23-11-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Hi guy and gals,

I'm looking for an e book reader for my 13 year old daughter, I'm on a budget as her santa list is substantial :rolleyes:<

I've been looking at a ENERGY SISTEM eBook Reader Energy on here:

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/6877490/art/energy-sistem/ebook-reader-energy-multi.html

would this be suitable and just how easy is it to download books to it and where in would I find the best selection of books suitable for her, ( fantasy vamp -Twilight etc.), as a lot of sites don't seem to sell to Ireland :confused:

I know it's a long drawn question and I'm asking how long a piece of string , but any help welcome.

Cheers

Fish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Hi guy and gals,

I'm looking for an e book reader for my 13 year old daughter, I'm on a budget as her santa list is substantial :rolleyes:<

I've been looking at a ENERGY SISTEM eBook Reader Energy on here:

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/6877490/art/energy-sistem/ebook-reader-energy-multi.html

would this be suitable and just how easy is it to download books to it and where in would I find the best selection of books suitable for her, ( fantasy vamp -Twilight etc.), as a lot of sites don't seem to sell to Ireland :confused:

I know it's a long drawn question and I'm asking how long a piece of string , but any help welcome.

Cheers

Fish.

no idea about that one but for that price you can get a nook or a kindle both of which are tried and tested and have built in book stores with massive selections

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Looked at the kindle but amazon won't ship it here :confused:

don't know much about the nook??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Looked at the kindle but amazon won't ship it here :confused:

don't know much about the nook??

the nook is made by barnes and noble probably the kindles closest competitor right, probably havnt sold as much but they appear to have more books in their online store

also you can get factory refurbished ones that have all the warranties and look like new for only $99

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/index.asp?PID=34323&cds2Pid=35700#logo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I have a sony pocket ereader and i get all my books of waterstones or whsmyths. Mainly waterstones as whsmyths website is really slow.

Got my ereader from xtravision.

Advertisement