Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant go on Soccer forum!

Options
  • 23-11-2010 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I have over 50 posts and did the procedures for the soccer forum yet i still cant leave a comment, cant anyone tell me what im doing wrong? PLEASE!!:mad:

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Dispute Resolution. Soccer access requests are processed in batches. Hang in there, the mods will get around to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Thank you for your reply, will i get confirmation when i receive access to the soccer forums? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

As far as I know, yes. But I cannot be 100% certain on that.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Generally you get a reply on your access request thread - you should get email notification of that reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Still no word guys and its been over a week, can anyone make sure im not doing anything wrong here and let me know step by step what has to be done, just to be certain.. thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The soccer mods process access requests as a batch roughly once a week. You posted your request just after the last batch was processed, so they should be doing another batch soon.

Advertisement