Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo-North Leitrim Election 2011 Mod Warning #290

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Come on Colreavy ya horse!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

After the third count

PERRY, John FG 8741
    McLOUGHLIN, Tony FG 7891
    COLREAVY, Michael SF 6232
    SCANLON, Eamon FF 5165
    O'KEEFFE, Susan LAB 4769
    MacSHARRY, Marc FF 4686
    CLARKE, Michael Noel IND 2463
    BREE, Declan IND 2380

Excluded

CAWLEY, Veronica IND 1171
    LOVE, Alwyn Robert IND 881

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Please God not a fianna failer for the third seat - lets hope McLoughlin can chase them off ...

McLaughlin will have the second,not third.

After the 4th count

PERRY, John FG 8968
    McLOUGHLIN, Tony FG 8127
    COLREAVY, Michael SF 6465
    SCANLON, Eamon FF 5235
    O'KEEFFE, Susan LAB 5213
    MacSHARRY, Marc FF 4865
    BREE, Declan IND 2763

Excluded

CLARKE, Michael Noel IND 2607

• Advertisement

Anyone else parked in front of OceanFm?

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Anyone else parked in front of OceanFm?

No, whats happening?

Just a good listen. Where are you getting the results stew if you're not listening.

Just a good listen. Where are you getting the results stew if you're not listening.

Rte

Hmmm,fascinating.
    They reckon here that O'Keefe's votes will swing in favour of Colreavy if she's knocked out.

• Advertisement

Trying to get on to the oceanfm website to listen to a bit of it, not opening at all.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Mary Coughlin gone in Donegal SW. ha ha

Think the site may be down stew.

Think the site may be down stew.

Dang, radio is in the other room, and the sofa is sooooooo comfortable.

Oh say no more.
    I'm parked in the kitchen. Smell off me after I got a huge kebab from Zam Zam's,can't move from the radio though :D

Am looking at the vote count for the bottom two reamining candidates, looks like we're looking at a 6th count to get someone elected, with a 7th before a 2nd elected.

Think you might be sitting up a while for Colreavy to be declared (assuming he is) Urbansea
    Oh say no more.
    I'm parked in the kitchen. Smell off me after I got a huge kebab from Zam Zam's,can't move from the radio though :D

WOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. What happened to robertos? I cant talk, I'm looking at the remains of a charcoal grill.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Newstalk

5th count in

PERRY, John FG 9548
    McLOUGHLIN, Tony FG 8320
    COLREAVY, Michael SF 6846
    SCANLON, Eamon FF 5625
    O'KEEFFE, Susan LAB 5430
    MacSHARRY, Marc FF 5302

Excluded

BREE, Declan IND 2946

Wonder where Brees allocation will go to....

irish-stew wrote: »
    Am looking at the vote count for the bottom two reamining candidates, looks like we're looking at a 6th count to get someone elected, with a 7th before a 2nd elected.

Think you might be sitting up a while for Colreavy to be declared (assuming he is) Urbansea

WOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. What happened to robertos? I cant talk, I'm looking at the remains of a charcoal grill.

Praying he can get in.
    Had one the other night :D Kebab and chip 6 quid in Roberto's,but it's quite small. Got a lovely huge one in ZZ's tonight.What's charcoal grill like?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Praying he can get in.
    Had one the other night :D Kebab and chip 6 quid in Roberto's,but it's quite small. Got a lovely huge one in ZZ's tonight.What's charcoal grill like?

Totally butting in here lads but, how in God's name does anyone finish a kebab from Zam Zams?! I've never attempted one, the big chips alone have me out for the count. I've seen toddlers smaller than Zam Zams kebabs! :pac:

O'Keefe is practically out, isn't she? Sigh!

• Advertisement

Praying he can get in.

Its quite close between him, Susan, and the two FF. Just depends on the realocation, but its looking like a tight battle for the 3rd. FG have the top two by the looks of things.

As for charcoal grill, its cheap and serves a function.

I didn't get any chips,just the kebab,could have gotten another too.
    I think I'm gonna give up listening,rented out some dvds. Stew I do hope you'll continue to post the results? :D

I didn't get any chips,just the kebab,could have gotten another too.
    I think I'm gonna give up listening,rented out some dvds. Stew I do hope you'll continue to post the results? :D

As long as I can stay awake, and no one beats me to it, I will. TV is remaining on for a while yet as am waiting to see if Rte will show a Mary Couglan interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

As long as I can stay awake, and no one beats me to it, I will. TV is remaining on for a while yet as am waiting to see if Rte will show a Mary Couglan interview.

She pissed off home before she was eliminated!!biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

She gave a quick interview before she got booted out didnt say much

Lornen wrote: »
    Totally butting in here lads but, how in God's name does anyone finish a kebab from Zam Zams?! I've never attempted one, the big chips alone have me out for the count. I've seen toddlers smaller than Zam Zams kebabs! :pac:

O'Keefe is practically out, isn't she? Sigh!

No worries Lornen, Urbansea and my self have been discussing the quality and standard of the sligo kebab joints across a few forums.

As for Susan, unless she gets a good dose of Brees and MacSharrys allocation its looking like shes gone.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

There saying on ocean is that there is an indication that colveary will get about 900 votes from bree and scanlon getting about 74 or 75 and mcsharry taking 300 from bree.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Ocean FM reporting that Colreavy has got approx 900 transfers from Declan Bree. This is all unofficial of course but they have been pretty accurate so far.

Edit: Beaten to it.

900??? Christ. One of them will be mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

No worries Lornen, Urbansea and my self have been discussing the quality and standard of the sligo kebab joints across a few forums.

As for Susan, unless she gets a good dose of Brees and MacSharrys allocation its looking like shes gone.

:(

Bugger, looks like Colreavy is storming off with a hefty sum of Bree's votes.

I've never even tried a kebab. I think I would explode!
    I'm not one for sexism, but any girl who can get one of those down is a total BEAST!

Advertisement