Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you take part in this?

• 23-11-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭

The Cardboard Tube Fighting League http://photo-library.net/the-cardboard-tube-fighting-league

Looks like fun and reminds me of my younger days.(Who didn't use a tube as a sword?) Maybe the political party's could duke it out in the Phoenix Park and the winner runs the country.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

ah i dunno looks a bit crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Sign me up for a bit of this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

zerks wrote: »
    The Cardboard Tube Fighting League http://photo-library.net/the-cardboard-tube-fighting-league

Looks like fun and reminds me of my younger days.(Who didn't use a tube as a sword?) Maybe the political party's could duke it out in the Phoenix Park and the winner runs the country.:D

Not enough wallop in the cardboard. It would be banjaxed before my heart attack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

after seeing that video i would like to change my post.
    no it looks REALLY crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

zerks wrote: »
    Maybe the political party's could duke it out in the Phoenix Park and the winner runs the country.:D

Ah for fuck sake.

DO we have to bring politics into every single fucking thread? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Before I clicked on the thread I was hoping it was for an orgy.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

If you are allowed to poke people in the eye with the tube then count me in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I would wrap cardboard around a lead pipe to ensure my victory

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

When I was ten I was king of my estate at this.

Now however I am not even king of my house at it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

What I'm trying to figure out is whether or not I'd take part in this before or after I have come out as a fully fledged homosexual... :confused:

Advertisement