Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 week Trip to OZ

Options
  • 23-11-2010 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Going to Aus in Feb for a wedding and want to make it worth while by taking in stop overs on way out and back. Thinking of 2 nights in Signapore on way out and probably Phuket for 5 nights on way back (or any of the islands- think Phuket is cheapest to get to??). Who would be the best operator to use or should I try booking each leg of the journey myself?? I am going for month of Feb.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭macman2010

I spent 4 weeks on my honeymoon in oz a couple months back.
    Stayed in Singapore 1 night-2days which is plenty as it is very small. Not to much to do there apart from getting on the tourist bus or just walking around.
    Returned via hong hong for 4 nights and it was a much better city.
    Great atmosphere, shopping, food and going to the new teritories outside the city was very interesting. Best city we have ever been to by a country mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cathellen

Thanks for advise about Singapore will research the Hong long route,

Advertisement