Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest carpark in Newbridge?

Options
  • 23-11-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Obaraten wrote: »
    Hey guys wheres the cheapest one in the town?

All depends on how long You intend parking for? If it's an hour or less, the street is the cheapest by a mile ( IMO ). The meters issue tickets for 20c, & I think You get 15 minutes for that. I don't park in the multi storey parks much, except maybe the WW underground park, where it's €1.30/hour.

While on this topic, I was up in Naas recently, and had to park on the street, and was shocked to discover the meters there only take €2 minimum - RIP OFF:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Le_Dieux wrote: »
    All depends on how long You intend parking for? If it's an hour or less, the street is the cheapest by a mile ( IMO ). The meters issue tickets for 20c, & I think You get 15 minutes for that. I don't park in the multi storey parks much, except maybe the WW underground park, where it's €1.30/hour.

While on this topic, I was up in Naas recently, and had to park on the street, and was shocked to discover the meters there only take €2 minimum - RIP OFF:mad:

not so. I often use the meters in naas and use 1 euro .
    You may have used a premium spot. Where in Naas?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Park in the town center multistory; its €1.30 an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

the town centre car park is €4 for the day, i'm sure ww is the same
    i think ya can buy a weekly parking ticket for cheaper again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

gsxr1 wrote: »
    not so. I often use the meters in naas and use 1 euro .
    You may have used a premium spot. Where in Naas?

It is a couple of years since I was there, so maybe it has changed since? I was referring to the car park off the Main Street opposite the entrance to Superquinn & also down by Grace's outside the church.

But as I say, perhaps it has changed since I was last there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

It is a couple of years since I was there, so maybe it has changed since? I was referring to the car park off the Main Street opposite the entrance to Superquinn & also down by Grace's outside the church.

the street spaces on the road (usually the only place I can go as my van is over 2m high) are cheapest.
    If you go over your time you will get a ticket and not clamped by those NCP vultures .

But spots can be hard to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

That's always been a minimum of €2 (years) to stop the 30 minute parkers. - You get this refunded in superquinn if you shop there.

On street meters take form 20c

Advertisement