Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mallow-Driving Lessons

Options
  • 23-11-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi lads what places would ye recommend. Who are the cheapest place and who have the best results?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

Hi lads what places would ye recommend. Who are the cheapest place and who have the best results?? Thanks

Anyone

Need a bit of help lads asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 roverm

blackwater school of motoring - u usually see one of there cars before d bridge in mallow, on d killarney road,
    I passed test first time after a few lessons with them

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭busman

The most important thing with a driving instructor is to get one you feel confident with and get on well with.

Have a search here to find a list of ones in Mallow, call a few to see what they are like.

http://www.rsa.ie/en/RSA/Learner-Drivers/Finding-an-instructor/Find-an-instructor/

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Crasp

What are ye fooking driving? Declan O Donovan be my recommendation. As good a bike instructor as one can be.

• Advertisement

Driving a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 malafela

cora's school of motoring

i found her very good, she is very patient and i thought the rates wer good. passed 1st time too.

i can pm the mobile number if you still need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 code187.2010

cora's school of motoring for sure

Anyone been to Sandra Mannix.

Advertisement