Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple black Friday sale, Nov 26th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

I'm thinking of going for the iPad for the missus for her birthday... 40 quid is 40 quid! only thing is I left my credit card at home and won't get there til later. :mad: Anyone know what time the offers are finished? Is it until midnight or is it 4pm, 6pm, etc. Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Well the offers have been up since this morning, so I would assume they'll be there until midnight... Can't find anything concrete on the site:o

Got £65 worth of itunes vouchers at home which I'm hoping you can redeem through their store as well?...
    Planning on ordering a new iPod touch when I get home tonight!

/edit
    Kind of a crap price for the 32GB model actually... They're still £4 more expensive than Amazon even after the 10% discount! (if you're buying in sterling)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

Murt10 wrote: »

Update, before anyone else, like me, starts contacting the States. No $400 Ipads. Sorry!

T.J. Maxx Denies iPad "Wows" for Black Friday
    http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Newsfeed/Article/122587221/201011231118/TJ-Maxx-Denies-iPad-Wows-for-Black-Friday-TJX-.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

karlyk1 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of going for the iPad for the missus for her birthday... 40 quid is 40 quid! only thing is I left my credit card at home and won't get there til later. :mad: Anyone know what time the offers are finished? Is it until midnight or is it 4pm, 6pm, etc. Ta

It's midnight to midnight for each time zone from what i remember.
    Getting tempted now on an ipod touch! Can i do without heating for the month though? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Are the Black Friday deals available to business customers over the phone? Or are they online Apple store only?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

daveyjoe wrote: »
    Are the Black Friday deals available to business customers over the phone? Or are they online Apple store only?

Yep, if you go to the business store online, the prices are also reduced! :)

http://store.apple.com/ie-business

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭darconio

I'm obviously not an expert but isn't this a standard WD passport formatted for mac?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

tman wrote: »
    Well the offers have been up since this morning, so I would assume they'll be there until midnight... Can't find anything concrete on the site:o

Got £65 worth of itunes vouchers at home which I'm hoping you can redeem through their store as well?...
    Planning on ordering a new iPod touch when I get home tonight!

/edit
    Kind of a crap price for the 32GB model actually... They're still £4 more expensive than Amazon even after the 10% discount! (if you're buying in sterling)
    No Im pretty sure you can't use iTunes vouchers on the Apple Store. It's for iTunes content only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dman001 wrote: »
    No Im pretty sure you can't use iTunes vouchers on the Apple Store. It's for iTunes content only.

Yep, as I just found out... Got the vouchers as a leaving present from my last job as they knew I was planning on buying a new iPod. FINALLY go to use them and I find out they're only valid on iTunes.
    Don't mean to sound ungrateful, but nice job whoever decided on that as a leaving gift!

Just bought one from Amazon for £4 less instead!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I got the tom tom iPhone 4 car holder for €78 down from €99 so I'm happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

darconio wrote: »
    I'm obviously not an expert but isn't this a standard WD passport formatted for mac?

You don't expect Mac people to be able to format their own drives, do you? :eek:

Advertisement