Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can you delete a thread?

Options
  • 23-11-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

Hi there,

I posted a thread (now closed) in the relationships forum, that I would like deleted as (a) I regret starting it in the first place (b) realise that you can find it via Google. Can this be done?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You can't delete your own threads, but if you PM the details to me I'll take care of it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Hi Zaph,

Thanks very much for getting back to me. I'm not sure how to PM you, but the name of the thread was "date with separated man dilemma". I appreciate your help:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

colonel1 wrote: »
    Hi Zaph,

Thanks very much for getting back to me. I'm not sure how to PM you, but the name of the thread was "date with separated man dilemma". I appreciate your help:D

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Hi Tom Dunne,

Thanks for doing that. I did a Google search and the thread is blocked but if you click on "cached" then it is still visible. I don't suppose that can be removed?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That's a Google issue and I don't think there's much we can do about that I'm afraid.

Btw, to PM someone just click on their username and a dropdown list will appear. It's the second option on the list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement