Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another new BFBC2 patching incoming (update your PB definition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

IS this the console patch then. As i had noticed its much easier to get UH-64 kills on the PC than it is on the xbox. Thought the xbox was due this patch soon all right.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

IS this the xbox patch then. As i had noticed its much easier to get UH-64 kills on the PC than it is on the xbox. Thought the xbox was due this patch soon all right.

It's the list for all platforms, PS3 and XBox still need to get most of the changes, PC already have most.

yes thats what I was thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Barneslow

I have just downloaded this patch and played a few rounds. I have noticed the following so far.
    M2 Gustav is finally not a complete nOOb tube, as its area of affect has been altered. The m60 is no longer a gun that completely devastates, unfortunately for me :(, but is still the best medic gun impo.
    The best introduction is the ability to add sights to the G3 and M14, these guns are actually very useful now. The G3 is alot more reliable with the red dot scope, not so much with 4x, and the M14 is an epic medium to long range gun now when equipped with 4x.
    Finally I might be able to platinum them!!!

yes I forgot about the gustav change, a good thing me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Just went live on steam

patch started today, must be big. I was dling it for 45 mins and got about 20% before I had to leave for work. Will try get it over night tonight.

patch started today, must be big. I was dling it for 45 mins and got about 20% before I had to leave for work. Will try get it over night tonight.

2.6 gig in size, since it contains the map pack 7 and Vietnam content.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Wanna start working on a PATCH for the PATCH......:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement