Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Trade in old xbox pro for silm model (4gb or 250gb)

• 23-11-2010 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Was thinking of trading in my old pro (20gb) model for a slim model with the kinect sensor bundle? I see HMV are selling the 250gb model with kinect for €350 at the moment....

Does anyone know of any stores doing (decent) trade in offers at the moment?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Hi Guys,

Was thinking of trading in my old pro (20gb) model for a slim model with the kinect sensor bundle? I see HMV are selling the 250gb model with kinect for €350 at the moment....

Does anyone know of any stores doing (decent) trade in offers at the moment?

Thanks,
    Sell it privately. Gamestop offer €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭a7k10rf6z8buel

probably end of that idea so! Thanks, thought that there might be just as much value in trading in the xbox and a few xbox/ps3 games as there would be in jsut going straight out and buying kincet!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭hokeypokey

hi i want to do the same thing, i've an old 60gb one.

How much would i get?, i dont really want kinnect..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

I was couple days ago in game Tallaght and they offer new 4gb slim i have to pay 60e for deal?I think thats fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

what gb is your old xbox joker?

• Advertisement

256mb memory card ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

joker@ wrote: »
    I was couple days ago in game Tallaght and they offer new 4gb slim i have to pay 60e for deal?I think thats fine.

so u traded in your old xbox360 with no HDD for a new slim and it only cost you €60? sounds like a great deal to me

Yeap,ring there before to make sure is correct or not.But is as i said.

Advertisement