Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

location of tipp midwest or south east

Options
  • 23-11-2010 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Since when is tipp in the midwest news to me, was always the south east before !!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

xkariex wrote: »
    Since when is tipp in the midwest news to me, was always the south east before !!

I think it all depends on if you're talking about North Tipp or South Tipp, I believe parts of North Tipp is deemed to be midwest and I believe parts of it is in the "sunny" south east!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

lockie1983 wrote: »
    I think it all depends on if you're talking about North Tipp or South Tipp, I believe parts of North Tipp is deemed to be midwest and I believe parts of it is in the "sunny" south east!

Most tourists guides put north tipp in the "shannon region" and south tipp in the sunny south east. Although discover Ireland suggests the south east has annexed the whole county..... http://www.discoverireland.ie/Southeast.aspx

Is it time to start talking about reunification? Or is there more chance of North & South Korea joining up??

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

more chance with korea than Tipp :)

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

clansman wrote: »
    more chance with korea than Tipp :)

Maybe we should go for an "official" name like the Koreas.

The south can be the Republic of Tipperary, and the North can me the Democratic People's Republic of Tipperary. (they can have Michael Lowry as their special leader)

I'm getting a strange image of Lowry singing "I'm so roonry" from team america.

Advertisement