Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snow Reports

• 23-11-2010 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

What about having a Snow Report thread, maybe a sticky were people can post the snow conditions of the ski resort they are visiting or have just visited. ?

I'll get the ball rolling by saying its looking to be a long winter here in Norway. Most resorts are open or opening in the coming weekends. The national weather center is already forecasting a long and colder winter than last year. Already temperatures are as cold as they were in January last year with most resorts enjoying early snowfall, keeping in mind last year had record levels of snow and the season lasted well into April. Southern Norway is set for 6 days straight of snow starting the end of this week, according to long term forecasts.

So i would say if your looking for some early snow or snow guaranteed resorts, head to Norway this year.

I'll be heading to Hovden, Gautefall and Hemsedal during the coming months and will report back on conditions there.

Advertisement