Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would sell model cars?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Model shop on Capel Street, and another up at Kings Inns. You'd probably pick up something like that in Smyths or Banba as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

try marks models on hawkins street too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

the aptly and humourously named "Models Inc." on Capel Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

Motorama on bolton st or All Models on Blessington street

I doubt if Models inc would have it as deal in Fantasy figures and wargaming. Models Inc is on Jervis street anyway. The Model Shop is on Capel street.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 250LUSSOLAD

guys theres motorama models in dublin near the liffey, marks models in greenogue and a marks models in the city centre. iriosh liquidators in tallaght also have a large job lot of models for sale dirt cheap, i got a kyosho bmw there for 23 euro alond witha hot wheels 1/19 ferrari daytona spyder, 550 barchetta, and a 575 superamerica.
    hope this helps and if anyone has a 1/18 volvo 850 estate for sale PLEASE let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I know this is an old thread, but anyone remember the shop on Montague Street that used to sell loads of 1:18 Burago cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 250LUSSOLAD

Cienciano wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread, but anyone remember the shop on Montague Street that used to sell loads of 1:18 Burago cars?

no? id like to visit that. are they still open do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

CLOSED about 3 years >> The model shop on Montague street. Go to Art & Hobby Shop Stephen's Green instead, top floor. If Art and Hobby shop does not have it, then go all the way down grafton street, past Trinity College, towards the Garda Station, and Marks Models will be there in Hawkins street.

Advertisement