Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2011 Challenges

Options
  • 23-11-2010 8:12pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I think a challenges thread would be a good idea and it might even get this place more active and bring some new people in too.

Pablo listed playfootballmanager on the other thread so I'll take the first few from there. I'll try keep the challenges more short term, to get more people to take part, and more people to finish. We can keep longer term games to "Snapshot of your story".

Undefeated season - Go a league season without losing

World Team of the year - Have a player in the World Team of the year

20 in a row - Win 20 matches in a row

Make an ultimatum and keep your job

Win the league with players all under the age of 24

Concede under 20 goals in a league season

Have your son in the game

Star Man - Have a player who gets over 20 mom in one season

Have a newgen win World Player of the year

Official Supplier of the National team - Have a national squad with 10 or more of your players

No Place like Home - Win a league with only players born in your city

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I think a challenges thread would be a good idea and it might even get this place more active and bring some new people in too.

Pablo listed playfootballmanager on the other thread so I'll take the first few from there. I'll try keep the challenges more short term, to get more people to take part, and more people to finish. We can keep longer term games to "Snapshot of your story".

Undefeated season - Go a league season without losing didnt lose once, but drew 6

World Team of the year - Have a player in the World Team of the year Torres and Reina

20 in a row - Win 20 matches in a row 32

Make an ultimatum and keep your job Did and got fired

Win the league with players all under the age of 24

Concede under 20 goals in a league season Conceded 18

Have your son in the game

Star Man - Have a player who gets over 20 mom in one season

Have a newgen win World Player of the year

Official Supplier of the National team - Have a national squad with 10 or more of your players Will check that out to see how many

No Place like Home - Win a league with only players born in your city
    Is it average age of 24 or average age of 24?

Could be scratching off Star man soon, stevie g is pushing 16 mom and only halfway thru the season.

No Place like home sounds mighty hard I must say! Jay Spearing/Stevie G and Carrager being my only local players lol

How do I put my "son" in the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Is it average age of 24 or average age of 24?

Hmmmm :)

Advertisement