Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr on the current crisis! urges peaceful revolt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What Jim is trying to say is Ireland is the new Sonny.

"Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner.
    Any problems, he goes to Paulie.
    Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie.
    But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what.
    Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Fuck you, pay me"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Plans to Save Ireland

1) Tell the IMF to Fcuk off before they get their claws in
    2) Disolve the Dail and Bar anyone currently sitting from running in the next election
    3) Take a Hatchet to the Public Sector and HSE Bigtime
    4) Nationalise The Gas fields
    5) Let the Banks Fail
    6) Round up all the people on the NAMA List ( and their Families etc) confiscate their passports and seize trheir assets until they have paid back what they owe
    7) Possibly reintroduce the Punt and Run a dual currency system for a while
    8) Salary caps for the remaining Civil SERVANTS
    9) Deport any non contributors
    10) Tell Europe they can go and Swing if they think we're changin our Corporate Tax rate
    12) Start creating realistic policies to generate employment rather than more inept beurocracy
    And
    Sell The Feckin Cheese to someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭maddog

Plans to Save Ireland

1) Tell the IMF to Fcuk off before they get their claws in
    2) Disolve the Dail and Bar anyone currently sitting from running in the next election
    3) Take a Hatchet to the Public Sector and HSE Bigtime
    4) Nationalise The Gas fields
    5) Let the Banks Fail

6) Round up all the people on the NAMA List ( and their Families etc) confiscate their passports and seize trheir assets until they have paid back what they owe
    7) Possibly reintroduce the Punt and Run a dual currency system for a while
    8) Salary caps for the remaining Civil SERVANTS
    9) Deport any non contributors
    10) Tell Europe they can go and Swing if they think we're changin our Corporate Tax rate
    12) Start creating realistic policies to generate employment rather than more inept beurocracy
    And
    Sell The Feckin Cheese to someone else

Just by doing that we could solve our problems very quickly, Fcuk the IMF full stop!

Fcuking Sheep.... wake up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Remember when Cowen said the corparate tax rate would not change.
    Well he and his Eu partners may just have found a way around it.
    God help us all .......

IRELAND’S EU PARTNERS plan to end the stand-off with Dublin on corporate tax by ensuring that any IMF-backed rescue plan imposes a levy on all banks operating out of the country.

With acute pressure on Ireland’s public finances and political pressure from Europe, a source said it would be logical for Dublin to follow the example of special bank levies on banks in other member states.

The Irish bank levy proposal would offer the Government a chance to save face by leaving corporate tax untouched, while still meeting the demand of EU partners that the overall rescue package sees Ireland increase its corporate tax take.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/1124/1224284028454.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭CCCP

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    A lot of what Jim Corr says is in this movie, well the last hour or so of it.

Zeitgeist (2007)

It is split into three parts I think - religion, Government & Banking System. I don't necessarily believe all or any of this I just think people need to hear both sides of the argument before being able to judge.

We don't want your propaganda here.

Jim Corr believes in the new world order conspiracy, that rich Jewish bankers rule the world.

So did the Nazis

I would be very careful about trusting such a person.

Look into it, You will find there is a lot of Truth to what he says about Who runs the World

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ihateclowns11

Ha ha ,i love all these comments,all you muppets deserve to loose everything you have,jim corr asks you fools to stand up for yourselves,fight the bankers and the government that robbed all ye blind,and ye's slate him ,insult him and call him nuts,all you retards dont deserve a free ireland,bunch off idiotic cowards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

CCCP wrote: »
    We don't want your propaganda here.

Jim Corr believes in the new world order conspiracy, that rich Jewish bankers rule the world.

So did the Nazis

I would be very careful about trusting such a person.

Em OK. :rolleyes:

I only offered a look at the video to show the angle Jim Corr was coming from. I did not say I believe it or that others should.

I never said I trusted Jim Corr. I had heard of these conspiracies before Jim Corr had come out publicly with them. I tend to try and find both sides of a story and make my own mind up perhaps you should do the same. I had never implied every or any word Jim Corr or Zeigeist says is the truth. Just if anyone wanted to do background research.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

mikom wrote: »
    Remember when Cowen said the corparate tax rate would not change.
    Well he and his Eu partners may just have found a way around it.
    God help us all .......

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/1124/1224284028454.html

[/B][/B]
    In spite of pressure on Ireland to increase its corporate tax rate, sources who listened to an EU finance ministers’ conference call last Sunday night said no country pressed to include an increase in the rate as a condition for European rescue aid.

That's the important part, most of the rest is just political opinions.

A bank levy isn't necessarily a bad thing. Spain had something similar and we didn't, hence Spain having a banking fund to draw down during bad times and our banks haven't and Spain's banks doing relatively ok in this mess.

If it's an EU wide measure companies will not be able to move to another EU country to avoid it.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

These conspiracies have been around for a long time,

In its modern format it's Ever since a French Satirist Maurice Joly in 1864 published a pamphlet entitled "Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" depicting the Jesuits as a secret sect bent on ruling the world, along with the freemasons etc.

The Russians got they're hands on it and replaced every instance of the word Jesuit with the word Jew. they named it the protocols of the elders of Zion and published the text in a new dossier claiming it was a leaked document from a secret Jewish sect.

One of the features of this fictional document were the words "new world order"

It was published by Tsarists in an effort to convince the Russian people that the Bolsheviks were pure evil (many Bolsheviks were Jewish) and stem the growing tide of communism.

This Fictional document went on to inspire Hitler and helped form the Nazi party's views.
    It later went on to inspire conspiracy theorists such as David Icke and also, the Zeitgeist movement.

Jim Corr has being spouting this crap for years , without realizing its portions of the same rhetoric used by the nazis.

Yes the Irish banking elite screwed the country up, yes we have crooks in Government.
    No that doesnt mean its time to believe in the NWO conspiracies we have enough REAL problems to deal with.

You see history can tell you the truth, always go to the source of an idea!

Have you read the Protocols??

There is a LOT of Truth in them, Regardless of what you believe about their origins.

Anyway We're gettin slightly OT here.

BTW interesting choice of Username, that was another Jewish Plot

Have you read the Protocols??

There is a LOT of Truth in them, Regardless of what you believe about their origins.

Anyway We're gettin slightly OT here.

BTW interesting choice of Username, that was another Jewish Plot

How can a fictional document be true?
    Its propaganda and any historian will say the same.
    It has a source - the White Russians attempting to stem the rising tide of communists.

My user name is of no consequence. just because I have CCCP as my user name does not make me a communist. Communism was not a Jewish plot, it was a plot that had some people of Jewish heritage involved, these Jews were Atheists.

I am not off topic I am talking about the source of Jim Corrs BS.

If people here want to bring up NWO and zeitgeist then I will refute these ideas with facts. Enough damage has been done by this false document -50-70 million killed in WW2. Therefore, I will not keep quite when people begin spouting the same BS behind the Nazi atrocity.

Jim Corr can go and F****F with his Propaganda and so can anyone thick enough to follow it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

CCCP wrote: »
    Yes the Irish banking elite screwed the country up, yes we have crooks in Government.

The matter at hand is the fraudsters and crooks about to sell us down the river. That's all that matters really, that and the call to action, no need to believe anything else Jim Corr believes other than that, there'll be lots of people on the demo that agree with you. Please don't stay away just because you don't agree with one mans analysis of how we got to be here.

Have you Read the Protocols????

A lot of what is said in them has been played out over the last 100 years

A great Example is the State of Israel which seems to be the living embodiment of them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Sorry, has this thread started discussing the usefulness of The Protocols of The Elders of Zion as a social document?

/switches off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Carlos_Ray wrote: »
    The only thing crazy about Jim Corr is that he is bothering about the Irish people at all. Most in his financial position would be supping champagne on a yacht somewhere far away from Ireland. Similar to what Bertie is doing right now.

His hearts in the right place, but we all know the Irish won't rebel. They'll concentrate all their energy mocking those that do. Thats always been the Irish way whether we like it or not. Remember, we're not Greece, we're Ireland. We're used to taking it up the rear, first by the catholic church (literally) and now by the fat cat corporates who have bought the country and sent the bill to the citizens.

Most intelligent post in this thread! :)

you back to bed Ireland...your government are in control baaaaaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The problem I have with Jim Corr is.... Who gives a flying f**k what Jim Corr thinks? Seriously, his opinion is no more valid than anyone elses. He is not involved in politics. He has no connection to anything which has ever mattered. His biggest contribution to the Lisbon Treaty was flying his little plane around with a banner which said "jimcorr.com Vote No"

Why would anyone care what Jim Corr thinks? Jim Corr isn't an economics expert. I disagree with a lot of Jim Corrs personal views, but this isn't about that. This is like when something major happens and all we see in the paper is what Westlife or Billie Piper thinks about it. Who cares what they think?

Here's an idea for Jim Corr: Go away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Ya Know Something Lads

this may be one of the Truest Quotes I ever Read regards Ireland

"You Get the Government You DESERVE"

Here is someone Who genuinley Cares about the nation trying his best to show people the Truth, and what do we get
    Mockery and derision and that typically Irish Attitude of Belittleing anything thats outside your Comfort Zone
    You are a Nation of sheeple and Ye're about to get Fleeced

I have been thinking long and hard about Going home in the next few weeks to try and Stop the Country going totally down the drain, but then I read the comments here and think to myself

well if the people living in Ireland couldnt be arsed saving themselves why should we bother?

Ahh, Jaysus. Please come back and save us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

anbrutog wrote: »
    Nothing short of a blatant lie.

I've been following Jim Corr and what he has to say for about the last year , and I've yet to hear anything from him that would be in the realm of space aliens or shape shifting reptilians.
    So can anyone point me in the direction of some of his so called more 'outlandish' beliefs ??
    Well, he copied everything he knows from the David Icke website, so it's no stretch of the imagination that he ripped that off too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

OK. So we've had a few posters infracted here for calling our lovely AH posters assorted names. Please refrain from doing so in future.
    In an effort to continue streamlining:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056099546