Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

http://www.gamestop.ie/42040_PlayStation_3_Uncharted_3_Explorer_Edition.aspx

Just a heads up, UC3 Collectors Edition still available at Gamestop. Limited amount. Just ordered mine there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just got back from swords. No go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just a heads up, UC3 Collectors Edition still available at Gamestop. Limited amount. Just ordered mine there :D
    €115!!. OOoofff!! If I had the cash I would be tempted. I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to resist the collector's edition of some of the game out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Lads just to confirm I have purchase 2 copies in HMV the Square Tallaght. Here's a pic of it sitting on my desk in work happy days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

cloud493 wrote: »
    I just got back from swords. No go.

Boo urns to that, Deus Ex it is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭MrSparkle

Thanks for the heads up, ordered it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Dubdude wrote: »
    Lads just to confirm I have purchase 2 copies in HMV the Square Tallaght. Here's a pic of it sitting on my desk in work happy days :D

UCD to Wicklow via Tallaght it is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

no joy with hmv in henry street

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

alanc2003 wrote: »
    no joy with hmv in henry street

Did you mention that Tallaght are selling it? I would have thought that if one branch seels, the others will too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Fizman wrote: »
    Did you mention that Tallaght are selling it? I would have thought that if one branch sells, the others will too.
    Even special offers differ across HMV stores so it wouldn't suprise me that they aren't all selling it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Dubdude

To be honest I'd imagine the guys in tallaght got there days mixed up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

just received my order from gamestop via express delivery :)

can't wait till work is finito!

off tomorrow too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Battlestar23

Hi I'm new here.:)

I wanted to ask a question i pre-ordered this game last week in Gamestop Kilkenny and i was told it's not coming out till Friday.

But I've noticed that a few places like Amazon, play.com and even gamestop's online store have it listed as Wednesday.

Can somebody explain to me why my local gamestop told me a different date?

The reason why I'm asking is i only get to go to kilkenny every thursday and if the date i was told is accurate than I'll have to wait another week to get the game.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Give them a ring to double check, but it's definately out tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Are gamestop doing the 3 games & €3 deal with this.

fyi apparently xtravision just broke the street date - I don't know specific details.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Anyone know if gamestop are doing any preorder bonuses?

• mystic86 wrote: »
    fyi apparently xtravision just broke the street date - I don't know specific details.
    Where and when? And what source??
    LOL I only read the first part of your post..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

No joy in HMV Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Rang my local gamestop here in naas if its possible for them to sell the game today and they told that i have to show them proof of purchase of someone that i know who already got the game from other shops that already broke the street date before they sell the game to me today :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Cold|Fusion

This is crazy, to add salt to wound, I have a copy pre-booked in Smyths, from Nov 1st they open until 11pm Mon-Fri for Xmas, yet, they won't sell U3, it's an hour! Frustrating to say the least. Oh, they also said if street date has been broken in enough places that head office would give them the nod to put it on the shelves, asked him to ring me back if that happens. Not holding my breath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,853 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€44.95 in tesco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Not for sale in Grafton St. yet.

Feck it. I'll plug away at BF3 until tomorrow.

2 hours and 5 and a bit chapters in and all i'll say is i'm loving it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Is anyone planning on going to a tesco 24hr at midnight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Everywhere says its out tomorrow. If a place was selling it a day early, its a safe assumption it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Good thinking actually. I should have mine delivered tomorrow but it's fairly tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

seanybiker wrote: »
    Good thinking actually. I should have mine delivered tomorrow but it's fairly tempting
    I want to get it at midnight there but I live 25mins away do need to be certain they'll have it out so please post here if anyone manages to. They had fifa12 out at midnight before but maybe only due to high demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 eire126

Ya i think im going to go in and have a look to see do they have it in tesco tonight so i will post here and let people know! Would be great if they did....im sure they did for gears of war 3!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Anyone know what Tescos are doing the midnight launch?

There is a Tesco here in Blanchardstown (well Roselawn) and its 24 hours. Thing is i dont even think they sell electronics :(

Advertisement