Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

It's not so much a midnight launch as it is going in and asking if you can buy the game because it's release day

• Registered Users Posts: 25 airurando

http://www.gamestop.ie/42040_PlayStation_3_Uncharted_3_Explorer_Edition.aspx

Just a heads up, UC3 Collectors Edition still available at Gamestop. Limited amount. Just ordered mine there :D

REALLY feckin' annoyed at this... I checked the forums literally five minutes before this was posted, then went to a lecture.
    Here's hoping they get some more stock in online when people don't pick up their pre-order...

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

Does anyone know if GameStop are doing their 3 game trade in deal for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 eire126

Tesco in wilton, cork was a no go anyway :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

played for 5 and a half hours

9 chapters complete

game completion (as recorded by the game when you save/load file) is 48%

Don't think that's giving away anything, but may be of interest to those wondering about amount of time playthrough will last.

I'm playing in 3D.

Loving the game, left it alone for now, I'm off tomorrow so will resume early enough tomorrow morning :)

To everyone else - enjoy it when ye manage to get it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

mystic86 wrote: »

9 chapters complete

Don't think that's giving away anything, but may be of interest to those wondering about amount of time playthrough will last.

I'm playing in 3D.

Loving the game, left it alone for now, I'm off tomorrow so will resume early enough tomorrow morning :)

Got it in the post this morning,epic game from the very start played for about 3 and a half hours and stopped,I don't want to plough through it too fast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

mystic86 wrote: »

9 chapters complete

I'm playing in 3D.

In 3D aswell??? I hate you seriously!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Big Knox wrote: »
    In 3D aswell??? I hate you seriously!! :(

yup i hate him too :(:p

• Registered Users Posts: 25 airurando

http://www.gamestop.ie/42040_PlayStation_3_Uncharted_3_Explorer_Edition.aspx#

It's back in stock - severely limited quantities again, I'd wager.
    FINALLY got one for a decent price! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Guys just wondering who delvers the express post from gamestop online because if it's the post man he has come on gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Any ideas of the prices in tesco,etc?

Edit: just spotted an earlier post with the tesco price €44.95. I would think this is going to be the cheapest :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Guys just wondering who delvers the express post from gamestop online because if it's the post man he has come on gone

Doesn't come in the regular post.
    It's a van delivery, you have to sign for it.

niteline deliver it

OK, time to resume and complete this epic game of epicness :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just picked it up there :D

Tesco and HMV are the cheapest (again) for the regular edition incase anyone is wondering
    Special edition in Gamestop for 64.99 or 69.99, and there are a few collectors editions in the Tallaght GS branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

Price in GameStop is 54.99 for the regular version, quite expensive if just buying with cash but

I'm happy to report that the "trade in 3 games get game for 3 euro " deal is stickered on the box. Traded in Mario kart ds for a whopping 26 euro trade in, for agame that is 5 years old!! Mario kart wii and driver SF got enough to left over to knock 15 euro off skyrim next Friday , delighted !! : D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Just picked it up there :D

Tesco and HMV are the cheapest (again) for the regular edition incase anyone is wondering
    Special edition in Gamestop for 64.99 or 69.99, and there are a few collectors editions in the Tallaght GS branch.

Agreed. Just back from Liffey Valley. Walked a few hundred yards past Game, where it was €54.99 and into HMV, where I got it for €44.99 with a free novel. Had a quick gander in Game and was amazed to see people were buying it there. So much for healthy competition.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That sounds like pretty healthy competition to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

What versions of the games are gamestop selling and how much are they? I want the special edition with the fancy box do they have it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Thought I'd have to go the day avoiding Boards as I'm broke and don't wanna hear about people with the game. Cue this morning and there's a cheque waiting for me downstairs. Off to XtraVision to pick this bad boy up

backpain-1292835351.jpg?1300412448

8 hours gametime and 69% complete

woah man this is some craic :)

unreal!

time for a roll I'm hungry! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Loading now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Can't get it til friday myself, needs to cram for some midterms :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm actually going to wait a few days before picking this up. I'm super hyped, but with the huge amount of other games, i want to get some of them out of the way before jumping into this. Plus, i'm **** broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm actually going to wait a few days before picking this up. I'm super hyped, but with the huge amount of other games, i want to get some of them out of the way before jumping into this. Plus, i'm **** broke.

I'm the same..... but I still just bought it!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Started the campaign this morning with the intention of playing a few chapters and then giving the multiplayer a go. 6 hours later, still no multiplayer. The story has me hooked :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Dear 5pm... Hurry the fook up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,853 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

That_Guy wrote: »
    Dear 5pm... Hurry the fook up.

It's 4pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

ShaneU wrote: »
    It's 4pm

Ya wha????

4pm for GTA V trailer yes, but I finish work at 5pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,853 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Woops

• Advertisement

88% complete - I don't want this game to end!

It's so full of awesomeness!!

Advertisement