Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Smart Lite (sim only) - Micro Sim format

Options
  • 23-11-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can't find this information on the meteor site (is it crawling for anyone else?) and their forum is for existing customers only.

I would like to order the smart lite sim only plan but I can't see if you can request it in micro sim format - iphone 4 in mind...

Anyone know if its possible...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

you cud just get the normal sim, then go in store and ask for a micro sim

tell them ur iphone hasnt arrived yet and they will just input ur number onto their computer, give u the free micro sim and you will be on your way

when the iphone arrives ring customer service and they will port ur number from the standard sim to the micro sim

simples ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I always find its never this simple ;>

I did find a form eventually on the site to ask a question from a non customer but its broken...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I was onto to Meteor via twitter and they confirmed they do the micro sim...
    Its on the phones page, select "Voice Micro Sim"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

That seems to be subject to a 12month/18month contract.

Advertisement