Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭eosirl08.

try to slide as little as possible. i found just driving normally around some of the tight hairpins ended up faster than trying to drift around them.

its not easy but if you brake and turn in early you'll end up right at the inside barrier and carry more speed out of corners.

hey thanks for the input i tried driving a little less agressive and stuck close to the barriers and after 1123356723 attempts i finally got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

eosirl08. wrote: »
    hey thanks for the input i tried driving a little less agressive and stuck close to the barriers and after 1123356723 attempts i finally got it!

nice one. the bad news is the advanced gravel rally is way harder and against other wrc cars.

i only won it by around 2 seconds while i was over 2 minutes ahead on the snow. there always seemed to be one stage where the ai cars could go 8-10 seconds faster regardless so dont give up if you find yourself behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

no
    Im starting a weekly race for boards.ie members. Have a look here and signup if your interested http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69862344#post69862344

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

no
    Right lads, to complement Kev_PS3's Championship on the weekend I'm thinking of hosting a Championship for midweek. I was thinking Tuesdays at 9.

I was thinking we'd start with a Touring Car type Race on Monza. An easy track to start.
    It'll be a one car race for the first one anyway. I might widen the field to two or three in the following rounds.

The first one could be tomorrow at 9 depending if we get enough people.
    Qualifying would be for half hour before hand.

Length: Two races of 5 laps
    Car: Not sure*
    Circuit: Monza**

* The car I pick will be Max 300bhp for the first round.
    ** Not sure if this circuit really suits lower powered cars so may be changed.

If any one is interested let me know my PSN is jebuslives. Say we'd need at least 8 to start.

More details to follow.

Current Competitors:
    jebuslives
    phoniexknight
    wolforager (maybe)
    Kells97

Advertisement