Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walks Clonmel Area

Options
  • 23-11-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

I am new enough in Clonmel, and am looking for any nice walks nearby ? Have 2 small boys in buggy and a seven yr old , so somewhere suitable for me with double buggy, that i can drive to and walk for an hour or so. I love outdoor s but havent come across anywhere nice yet !!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

There is a nice park out by dunnes, lidl on the waterford road. There is a playground there a nice green area that has paths suitable for buggies etc. You could also walk along the river there as there is a path, but I for one think its a bit too open for kids to be around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Try Powerstown Park Race Track (gate opposite entrance to star fuels) there is a track of just over a mile around the race track which lots of locals walk on everyday....very scenic and safe for kids and big buggies !!

Have just remembered that there is a steep ish hill for someone pushing a buggy....maybe try it without the buggy first

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭cml387

I presume you've been down to Marlfield lake?

Advertisement