Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy quality shirts online?

• 23-11-2010 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi,
    I'm looking on Tommy Hilfigers website here and the like but is there any good place online that selects multiple brands of good quality shirts including lacoste and the like.

When buying shirts is there any brands people can recommend that would be cheaper than Lacoste or Hilfiger. Say 50 or 60 euro?

I bought shirts in Next for 35 euro each and the quality is quite poor.

Any info appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

You don't say whether its mens or womens shirts you want ... but I'm guessing mens byt the brand names you mentioned, so Topman, Republic (lots of brands) and House of Fraser all have multiple shirt types and deliver to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Dress shirts or polos?
    For dress shirts get to TM Lewins in South Anne Street and get fitted.
    For polo's I tend to avoid highstreet and buy in golf or sailing shops as the quality is much better (and you look less like a clone).

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

If you want to go up to 60-70E you can have bespoke shirts or made to measure designed for you from certain online tailoring sites.

That's what I've started doing in the last year, I've personally been trying to move away from branded shirts even though you can be sure of their quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ast.enthus84

OldGoat: Just looking for nice shirts to wear with Chinos and boat shoes (for work - semi casual) like the Timberland ones you gave me advice on.

Maybe I should just call into a store - I'm in Galway so Anthony Ryans I've heard is good?

Are Lacoste shirts etc. worth the price you pay for them do you think? There about 90+ euro, can you get similar quality for cheaper unbranded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

in before the lock and the ban

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

4boom1 wrote: »
    Moved away from branded shirts myself-Should look at shirtbyhand.ie- get mine off those guys!!

Cough Cough *shill* Cough... :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Zombie thread. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement