Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX 360 LT+RELEASED

• 23-11-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭

Official release of C4E's iXtreme LT+
    - Supports Benq and Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
    - Optimized PFI code to accommodate AP25 SS data
    - Defeats current AP25 protection
    - Protects console from logging AP25 violation
    - Full disc stealth used by default
    - Waveless booting, disc images are assumed to be correct!
    - Split-Vid used as default

If booting an AP25 title without AP25 SS game will not boot but will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 2.0.12611.0
    If LT+ encounters an unknown AP25 challenge, game will not boot but console will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 2.0.12611.0

AP25 SS are region specific for region locked games (Current Example NFS: Hot Pursuit is both PAL and NTSC - 2 different AP25 Patches)

If you boot the AP25 titles without LT+ you will probably be flagged for a ban.

You cannot spoof a different model drive as that can now be detected. With this release of LT+ you HAVE to have an original Benq or Liteon.

LT+ for slim 9504 is next followed by LT+ for slim 0225

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
    Thanks go to Team Xecuter for their generous support and input to this project.

You can download the current batch of AP25 Patches

NOT SURE IF I CAN LINK TO IT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Thats great news cheers for the heads up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭massy086

no probs enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

no hope of a active iso to avoid opening console?

NOPE GOTA OPEN IT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Thats me goosed:mad:I have the file but no goo meod t

• Advertisement

Download the latest jungleflasher

Good work by C4, fast and none of the usual BS that came with firmware releases in the last 2 years.

Pretty cool the way it wont boot without the correct AP25 SS.

This might help also, it is patches for the ap2.5 titles that are out (not sure if I can post this link)

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

justryan wrote: »
    This might help also, it is patches for the ap2.5 titles that are out (not sure if I can post this link)

<snip>

I'm not certain on links to AP25 patches like that, so I'm airing on the side of caution here until I check further what exactly they are. In future, please check in advance about posting links that your not sure about, instead of waiting on a mod to spot it.

Damn you EnterNow lol ;)

• Advertisement

Damn you EnterNow lol ;)

If they're legal, then I'll certainly put your link back in. I havn't got time right now to look into it, but I'll get to it later on. First glance though they looked dodgey, from a boards.ie perspective.

how about talking about abg-x

Dont worry about it sure anyone who has a clue, will know what to do and know where to find them :D

massy086 wrote: »
    how about talking about abg-x

Discussion & linking are two different things. Read the charter, if abg-x violates anything there then that answers your question. With linking, we are permitted, provided the link doesn't contain anything illegal/piracy related/loaders/backups etc, again, it's all in the charter.

Dont worry about it sure anyone who has a clue, will know what to do and know where to find them :D

Exactly, but it won't be facilitated through this forum. I always found you can ask anything you want here, provided you word your post right.

There is a new version of ABGX out, that facilitates the new AP25, believe its ABGX v1.04.

Thats all that really needs to be said.

cisk wrote: »
    There is a new version of ABGX out, that facilitates the new AP25, believe its ABGX v1.04.

Thats all that really needs to be said.

Everything is auto-patched from here on out it seems, making the individual patches defunct.

Excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Upgrading done time to play Fable 3 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

BenQ to LiteOn spoofing is supported, at least on JTAGs which strip out the OSIG checks ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I want to uprade from 1.1LT to LT+ but I dont have the original Dummy.bin from when it was flashed from 1.61 to 1.1LT

does this mean I need to get the key from the drive using the probe?

You need to make cuts on the pcb not recommended for a beginner you also would need your ck3 and probe v2 check out the console modding services if you are not confident with this

You need to make cuts on the pcb not recommended for a beginner you also would need your ck3 and probe v2 check out the console modding services if you are not confident with this

balls :mad:

so I still have to use the MRA hack? I was hoping another workaround may of been found

Yep unless jungleflasher stored your key(it is capable of rebuilding a dummy.bin) the only way to get your dump is via the mra method

Yep unless jungleflasher stored your key(it is capable of rebuilding a dummy.bin) the only way to get your dump is via the mra method

I was very unlucky, believe it or not my boot drive crashed on my PC not more that 20mins after I upgraded from 1.6 (spoofed key) to 1.1LT and the dummy.bin was on the boot drive (talk about bad luck)

maybe its time to upgrade to a slim model or a JTAG

Sure send it on to me if you like and I'll take a look at it

Advertisement