Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Madrid Away Jersey in Dublin?

• 23-11-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the Real Madrid away jersey is for sale in Dublin?

I've an 8yr old (I'm his mam:D), and he never kicked a ball until the world cup this year, and is now obsessed! He wants the ronaldo boots and ronaldo jersey from santy...only jersey I've seen in the shops is the home jersey, but just looking at the match now, and that away jersey is much better....
    Anyone know if santy could get that in Dublin?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

another cr7 idol :rolleyes:

theres a web site

http://cr7fashion.co.uk/casting/

Re:Cristiano Ronaldo debut Definitely the younger one. The reason why is bc when wasn't that known he had something to pro...
    Dkrew90 23.10.2010 20:39
    Re:You prefer CR7 or CR9? Cr7. Though now he is CR7 at Madrid. Hopefully he can regain his status as the best in the ...
    JDBoyes07 7.10.2010 4:01
    hair i really want to find out what producted he uses to style his hair and what shall i ask my haird..

cr7, he even has brylcream ruined

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Does Santy's elves not make the presents?:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

theres a web site

Re:Cristiano Ronaldo debut Definitely the younger one. The reason why is bc when wasn't that known he had something to pro...
    Re:You prefer CR7 or CR9? Cr7. Though now he is CR7 at Madrid. Hopefully he can regain his status as the best in the ...
    hair i really want to find out what producted he uses to style his hair and what shall i ask my haird..

Seems like a bit of an unnecessarily harsh reply there. The kids only 8 and seeing as he only became interested in the last few months he's bound not to know the Albrighton's and Elmander's of the world.

If you look on www.prodirectsoccer.com you should be able to find one for an adult but I can't imagine you'll have much luck finding a kids version unless you go to the Real Madrid website.

Also I think the home jersey is far better looking. The away seems to remind me too much of a Chelsea jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭gnolan

http://soccertriads.com/Spanish-Teams/Real-Madrid/Real-Madrid-Away-Kids-Kit/prod_84.html

Not genuine, but used by a lot of people on here and nice and cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

A bit harsh.

Do many 8 year old ask Santa for Gary Twigg's boots?

Now, Fittle, I dont know for sure which shops will have it, but Arnotts generally have a good selection of jerseys and I think they may do printing still. Otherwise, Elverys at the bottom of Pearse St. accross from the bank also have a big selection, they should have it.

The only problem you may face is getting the proper Real Madrid printing, in which case, if that is vitally important, you may want to check out the link gnolan gave you. Soccer Triads are a great website, the quality is outstanding and you can get the full childrens kit including shorts and socks with RONALDO 7 on the back for around €30, the only problem you may have is delivery, if you were to order now you would get it in 2-3 weeks, but the post may get slow around xmas and you could have a nightmare on your hands if it doesnt arrive... you could always spend more on the express shipping and have it in a week.

Either way, good luck with your search.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

dont know anything about cr7 or madrid jerseys, but i would be damned if lifestyle sports dont have them

whenever i pass out a wndow its awash with chelsea, real madrid or man united tops.

or most likely all 3..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

theres a web site

All a bit short sighted there. When Moyes pulls off a coup and brings CR7 to Goodison this youngster might follow his favourite player and become another Toffee by the time he's 10.

Or you could just not have an aimless rant at a mother trying to make her son happy :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Fittle wrote: »

I've an 8yr old (I'm his mam:D), and he never kicked a ball until the world cup this year, and is now obsessed! He wants the ronaldo boots and ronaldo jersey from santy...only jersey I've seen in the shops is the home jersey, but just looking at the match now, and that away jersey is much better....
    Thanks.

You've done a fantastic job raising your child, so well done. My neighbour asked me where she could get a Messi jersey for her young lad, I said I'd sort it - and sort it I did. Soon after, child services took the child off her and she's under investigation.

Fúcking disgusting what goes on in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Archimedes wrote: »
    You've done a fantastic job raising your child, so well done. My neighbour asked me where she could get a Messi jersey for her young lad, I said I'd sort it - and sort it I did. Soon after, child services took the child off her and she's under investigation.

Fúcking disgusting what goes on in this country.
    that was hilarious, they're still my 2nd favourite team in Madrid though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Liam O wrote: »
    that was hilarious, they're still my 2nd favourite team in Madrid though...

They are my 4th. After Atletico, Rayo Vallecano and Getafe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Le King wrote: »
    They are my 4th. After Atletico, Rayo Vallecano and Getafe.

What about Alcorcon? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

What about Alcorcon? :p

Sorry forgot about them! 5th favourite team!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Thanks.

Try SportSmith in the Irish life mall on Tolbot Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

theres a web site

Thanks alot lads:D

And if I could even understand WHAT the above post meant, I might actually BE insulted:rolleyes:

I agree that the home jersey is much nicer, but having bought him his first ever jersey this summer, and bought a few sports ones since, the flipping white ones are HORRENDOUS to wash!!!!!!!! Bought a T90 white top for him 2 weeks ago...and it's black:rolleyes:

Sorry lads to bring washing onto this section of boards, but I AM the mammy;)

Mite try to get a 'Footie for Dummies' thread going here - I know the off-side rule would you believe, but on sunday mornings when the dads are shouting 'skin em, or skill em' I'm clueless....so I'll be looking for football tips for mammies who have obsessed 8yr olds:D

Thanks again, I'll try a few of the places mentioned;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

And if I could even understand WHAT the above post meant, I might actually BE insulted:rolleyes:

Well played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I might actually BE insulted:rolleyes:

Chandler?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

You'll get them in most sports shops. I bought it in Champion out in Dundrum. The one they wore last night is a Champions League away shirt so you'll do well to get that. The normal away shirt is the one posted by gnolan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Madrid are Awesome. Ronaldo is even awesomer.

That is all.

why shouldn't the kid worship the best footballer on the planet? He's 8 ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

La Liga Shop

http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssshop/realmadrid.php

Shipping is expensive ~ €13 but it will arrive literally the next day from Spain by courier and it's insured etc.

Various sizes in kids (of home and champions league jersey) and it offers official printing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

davyjose wrote: »
    Madrid are Awesome. Ronaldo is even awesomer.

That is all.

why shouldn't the kid worship the best footballer on the planet? He's 8 ffs
    She said he likes Ronaldo, not Messi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Morf wrote: »
    La Liga Shop

http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssshop/realmadrid.php

Shipping is expensive ~ €13 but it will arrive literally the next day from Spain by courier and it's insured etc.

Various sizes in kids (of home and champions league jersey) and it offers official printing.

I just had a look there, thanks! Very pricey!

I'm amazed that they have a 'champions league' home and away shirt!!! Do other teams have this - utd etc just play in their normal kit when in the champions league, don't they????? Talk about getting parents to fork out a fortune !!!!!:confused:
    So the 'normal' away shirt for them is the black one:confused:
    He tells me last nite he wants the normal, white one anyway:mad:. Better buy a truck-load of Vanish so;) (found it in lifestyle yesterday, 40 euro plus 10euro for Ronaldo & 7 on the back:D)

Funny story - he was googling ronaldo last night and pipes up 'Mam, did you know he's a daddy....??' I did, says I. 'Mam, what's a surrogate mother???' Close that laptop, says I!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Glad you got sorted Fittle, your son will be a happy chappie on Christmas morning now. You'll have to keep that laptop away from him now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Funny story - he was googling ronaldo last night and pipes up 'Mam, did you know he's a daddy....??' I did, says I. 'Mam, what's a surrogate mother???' Close that laptop, says I!!

Haha that's brilliant! Mammy, can Santy bring me a "Paris Hilton" too?

Advertisement