Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Hats?

Options
  • 24-11-2010 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some, let's say non traditional, christmas hats for kids. Things like reindeer antlers, these, etc. Online or b&m in Cork, any tips would be appreciated. The cheaper the better, they won't need to last past the big day itself.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

€2 stores are normally flooded with them, well they are here in Tipp! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

corblimey wrote: »
    I'm looking for some, let's say non traditional, christmas hats for kids. Things like reindeer antlers, these, etc. Online or b&m in Cork, any tips would be appreciated. The cheaper the better, they won't need to last past the big day itself.

Tesco had a few today, overpriced though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I second the €2 shop- they have lots of reindeer antler types and that sort. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

+1 for the euro shop,was in one today,they had santa ones with plaits[must be for the vikings in us.]They had gold hair band types with gold tinsle and an angel on it [must be for the angel in us.]Reindeer ones in hair band type with a red nose to go with it.....I only went into look for you especially and I too considered this to be the cheeriest and cheapest by far If you only want the novelty of them...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

pennys have excellent ones, christmas trees on hairband and various other ones, they look way more expensive than penneys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement