Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

slightly(!) pissed nurse back again...emm,mn nurse

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    you also told me that term, you must have known I'd get curious!!!

Good now I can stop being haunted by a minging vag and start being be haunted by KeithM89 and poo.

*insert some sort of sobbing smiley*

Don't forget his oily fingers! :pac: If I could take it back I would but I can't so we'll just both have to be locked into this smelly trauma from here on out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Good now I can stop being haunted by a minging vag and start being be haunted by KeithM89 and poo.
    :eek:

I guess il turn back and go home with the wine then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

Millicent wrote: »
    Don't forget his oily fingers! :pac: If I could take it back I would but I can't so we'll just both have to be locked into this smelly trauma from here on out.

*continues to sob*
    KeithM89 wrote:

eek.gif

I guess il turn back and go home with the wine then..

Dont!!! I need that wine more than ever now.

Think of the cost, woman!

*continues to sob*

Too late and i didnt even buy any - i spent the money on toilet-roll. You should be thankful... :)

Millicent wrote: »
    Think of the cost, woman!
    Im not asking for the expensive stuff a cheapo bottle of wine will do me, anything will do me right now!

KeithM89 wrote:
    Too late and i didnt even buy any - i spent the money on toilet-roll. You should be thankful..

*sobs even more*
    Im hungry for chips, thirsty for wine and completely disgusted by poo.
    This is a weird night.

Im not asking for the expensive stuff a cheapo bottle of wine will do me, anything will do me right now!

I wasn't talking about the monetary cost! :pac: Anyway, goodnight. Hope you get more wine. :)

*sobs even more*
    Im hungry for chips, thirsty for wine and completely disgusted by poo.
    This is a weird night.

and none of it would have happened if i hadnt let that bottle of cooking oil spilt...

Lesson learned: Never leave me alone anywhere... :)

KeithM89 wrote: »
    and none of it would have happened if i hadnt let that bottle of cooking oil spilt...

Lesson learned: Never leave me alone anywhere... :)

Ill be writing to your parents when they return about why not to leave you on your own in future.
    Millicent wrote:
    I wasn't talking about the monetary cost! pacman.gif Anyway, goodnight. Hope you get more wine. smile.gif

Right I get you now, but it would have been ok, because its not a surprise anymore so he wouldnt be able to do it.
    I sit and hope too.
    Night night

• Advertisement

Ill be writing to your parents when they return about why not to leave you on your own in future.

Please dont tell my mammy, she'll kill me if she finds out :D

Please dont tell my mammy, she'll kill me if she finds out :D

you had better buy some more cooking oil before she gets home so.

you had better buy some more cooking oil before she gets home so.

And toilet-roll - cant forget about the toilet roll...

And toilet-roll - cant forget about the toilet roll...

thought your dead whores stolen wallet paid for more? you didnt use it up already did you?
    well at least you are using it. I cant complain about that when I know what the alternative is.

Hmmmm - we just wasted 4 pages talking about shit, cooking oil, toilet roll and hookers... i think its time to stop :D

Hmmmm - we just wasted 4 pages talking about shit, cooking oil, toilet roll and hookers... i think its time to stop :D

I know im surprised it hasnt been closed by now.
    We should quit while we are ahead.
    Night, nice talking to you.
    Talk again when you spill your next ingredient from the kitchen and ive run low on booze.
    night

• Advertisement
Advertisement