Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know whats going on in Finglas????

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

deelite wrote: »
    Was over in Tesco this morning - and apparently the relations of the dead men have been sitting in their cars for most of the night.

they should really get out of the way, the queues for the pumps are horrendous at Tesco sometimes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

angel01 wrote: »
    Bloody hell.. It is like the wild west :eek:
    i love that movie

then why isn't it OK to demolish junkies and stuff?

Because not all junkies are thieves, violent, or even unemployed?

It's also considered bad form for a country to 'demolish' any part of its society based on prejudice. Just saying. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Is it really appropriate to have a thread about two men being murdered and having it filled with joke comments?

The murdered people's friends/relatives etc might be viewing this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

Is it really appropriate to have a thread about two men being murdered and having it filled with joke comments?

Exactly!!!! have a bit of respect lads, I know this is AH but still!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

It's like Boyz in Da Hood !

and the whores, and the pimps selling crack to keep the whores under control

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Exactly!!!! have a bit of respect lads, I know this is AH but still!!!

Two completely innocent men just going about their business murdered for no apparent reason.

R.I.P. completely innocent murder victims.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

The joke comments are all before anyone even knew it was murder. Get a grip. 2 gang bangers are dead - I'm sorry for their families, but live by the gun: die by the gun/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

"innocent" of what ?

Gardai say the shooting was 'callous and well organised'

Suggests to me that there will be an "apparent reason".

Lets wait and see. Shall we ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

OisinT wrote: »
    The joke comments are all before anyone even knew it was murder. Get a grip. 2 gang bangers are dead - I'm sorry for their families, but live by the gun: die by the gun/
    how do you know they were in a gang? could be mistaken identity.....best to leave comments like that until you know the facts

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Well if they were involved in drugs wouldn't you have wanted them killed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I don't know about Cork, but here people don't get hunted and pinned down and shot in a parking lot.

Maybe it's just that I have insider info from the word around the Courts, but word is they are drug-gang members from Cabra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

We'll leave this thread behind us.
    If anyone wants to start a RIP thread in Dublin, or wherever Finglas is, I won't stop you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement