Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawing money from old Credit Union account

Options
  • 24-11-2010 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭

I've just discovered a credit union book for an account which i had forgotten i had. However i have since moved out of the area,plus am no longer working in the area either. So all my bills and ID is now at my current address, nowhere near their catchment area.
    Is there any chance of me being able to withdraw the small bit of money i still have in it would anyone know, seen as i have no utility bill and ID that usually needed?
    I can't just change a bill temporarly back to my old address as i don't know anyone living in the house now.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Surely a passport would suffice? Both your name and date of birth would match their records.

Also, if you have a driving licence, is your old address on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

No-got my licence renewed last month!
    I do have a passport though actually.. My signature and everything would match up. Will try them and see what happens sure.

Advertisement