Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs V Werder Bremen KO 7:45 Setanta Ireland & Skysports

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

How does a last 16 tie with AC Milan sound for you Spurs fans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Jesus if Spurs had a better striker than Pavlyuchenko they'd be devestating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

flahavaj wrote: »

Ya we create an awful lot of chances poor conversion rate though 10% in the league 30% in CL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

i think danny levy will get the cheque book out in transfer window and get a striker for the last 16 tie and flog keano to celtic / blackburn as well for 5m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

BERBA wrote: »
    i think danny levy will get the cheque book out in transfer window and get a striker for the last 16 tie and flog keano to celtic / blackburn as well for 5m

Not sure what genuinely class strikers wouldn't be cup tied though.

Dzeko :pac: I wish :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

a certain spaniard flah:D

wishful thinking!

Just wondering did anyone watch it on Setanta Ireland? Some have mentioned the commentator thought we were incredibly lucky throughout and didn't deserve to be there , just looking for a neutral point of view?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

Dzeko :pac: I wish :(

Yeah, good shout. He'd be a great signing for Spurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

#15 wrote: »
    Yeah, good shout. He'd be a great signing for Spurs.
    Who ever it is it better be on the last second of the last day of the transfer window so that citeh dont attempt to bully us off.

I know he is cup tied but i wouldnt mind taking a certain bulgarian back to show how good he can be with better players around him ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

I know he is cup tied but i wouldnt mind taking a certain bulgarian back to show how good he can be with better players around him ;)

I wouldn't mind you taking him back either:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

God, taking Berbs back would be worse than having Gallas as captain :/ But I'd imagine he'd play amazing with VDV.

Advertisement